veevali

New fan brush is kinda crushed, should I exchange it? Or is it normal?

[ Edited ]

Sorry if this is a stupid question. I was kinda disappointed to see that it was crushed, I attached a picture, it's kinda like that on both sides and there has been some fallout from both of the sides already. I haven't tried to wash it yet cause I wasn't sure if I should just exchange it... Just wondering if this is normal? By the way its the Sephora Collection Tools of the Trade brush set.

photo.jpg

laurabt

Re: New fan brush is kinda crushed, should I exchange it? Or is it normal?

Hi Veevali,

Sometimes the bristles of brushes can get a little pinched during transit.  You might want to try washing it first and see if you can reshape them while they are wet.  If this doesn't work, then you can always exchange it for a new brush at your local store.  Just make sure you bring your receipt & a photo ID.  :smileyhappy: -Laura

veevali

(0) Hearts

Thanks! I just didn't want to wash it in case I couldn't return it after. I'll do it today and hopefully it works.

ChicDabbler

Washing will fix the deformities. As for fallout, it shouldnt be normal. You might get a few stray hair when you first open it, but if you get fall out almost every time, then I recommend an exchange.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • ChicDabbler
    • veevali
    • laurabt
Photos1
  • photo.jpg