Answer
Snuggleberry
Need help with under eye concealer

HI, I'm looking for a good concealer mainly for the under eye area, but some acne spots as well.  I have oily/combination skin, light with yellow/olive undertones ( I wear the UD naked skin foundation in 3 or bobbi brown long wear in beige 3). 

I'm currently looking at Benefit's Boi-ing and fake-up concealers, and OCCs skin conceal. I'm not sure about what shade to get, but I think the benefit ones might be tailored to fairer skin than occs and unfortunately none of the stores near me carry occ. Any recommendation or thoughts?

Thanks! <3 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
aviscardi
Answered

I've tried a lot of concealers. and i just use a few on and off in rotation. My favorite one is the nars radiant creamy concealer. I think it has silicones in it , not 100% sure but i don't use it daily. i also wear UD in 3.0 and have the shade in custard for nars. I believe it would match the face too though i haven't tried. i like a little more brightness so i wear the vanilla shade overtop and set with bennye.  

I use a few others but when i want something quick i will use maybelline age rewind in light and use a radiant (pink) overtop. Ive used it for my face as well when i just want to cover redness and wear powder.

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • jennar
    • aviscardi
    • onomotopoeia9
    • lolo01
    • Snuggleberry