Answer
MGandhi
Need a lip plumper/filler for very sensitive lips!

Hi all,

I have terrible vertical lines on my lips and I've tried googling and researching all possible solutions but everything leads me back to smokers lips and I dont even smoke!! I'm not sure why I have vertical lines on my lips but it looks terrible when I wear dark lip colors and the color has a tendency to bleed out of my lip lines {{Gross!}}

So can anyone please share a lip plumper/filler that is good for sensitive lips? I dont want my lips to burn or tingle as I've read some do because that will cause a chain reaction to my sensitive face!!

Preferably I'm looking for something as close to natural as possible, I dont want any crazy chemical or retinols...

please help! =\

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
dianabt
Answered

Hi MGandhi, 

I'm not sure if there is actually a lip plumper for those with sensitive skin and lips. Nearly every one has some kind of "irritant" like essential oils or collagen or something to cause that reaction to plump the lips.

I'd suggest the Benefit Lip Plump for a pretty basic one to try out:

Lip Plump

Or maybe even the Dr. Perricone Age Correct Lip Plumper which will help with fine lines and plumping:

Age Correct - Lip Plumper

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
melissabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi MGandhi,

I agree with Diana. Most lip plumpers have slight irritants in it to plump up the lips. I also wanted to add that the Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle® Lip is another option for you. It's formulated with peptides to plump your lips over time. I like to use this at night or underneath a lipstick or gloss. It has a matte finish and is clear on your lips.

Peter Thomas Roth - Un-Wrinkle® Lip

He also makes a similar version in a gloss.
Un-Wrinkle® Lip Balm SPF 15

Peter Thomas Roth - Un-Wrinkle® Lip Balm SPF 15

<3 Melissa
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • MGandhi