Answer
missdiorcherie
Need Help on a Red Matte Lipstick

I want to wear a nice red matte lipstick (for any occassion), but I'm finding it quite difficult to find the right shade for my skintone:smileyfrustrated:. Everything I've tried was either too deep or too bright and looked way off :smileysad:. I am Indian-Caribbean. I wear MUFE's HD foundation in 173. I have black hair and dark brown eyes. I plan on wearing this lipstick as the product that stands out the most on my face like the model in the Sephora look for the holiday that had the red lipstick tutorial. I'll be going to Sephora sometime during the week, and if I could get some help to try on some reccommended shades that would be great! Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
angiepie
Answered
Hello MissDiorCherie! I was on a mission for the Perfect Red Lip Color for almost a Year and have some Favorites to Share. Matte *NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil * DragonGirl and * Cruella. * Stila Long Wear Lip Color * Lover. * Smashbox Be Legendary LipStick *Infared Matte. ( Matte True Red ) Gloss Colors *UrbanDecay Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color * FBomb ( Bright Red Cream ) * Sephora Collection Ultra Shine Lip Gloss * Cherry Red. I think these are all Beautiful Colors. Hope that this Helps. HappyNewYear!! AngieB.
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • angiepie
    • melissabt
    • missdiorcherie