kiya87

Naked1 or naked2 for brown skin and dark brown eyes?

eyes.jpgHi! I cant decide which palette would look better on me... my friend has the naked2 and in this pic i'm wearing some shades from it. I only used like two shades, so i'm not sure how the others would look...

I wanted to purchase one of them soon, but it seems impossible to choose which one!! What do you think would suit my dark eyes and brown skin complexion? Thank you!!

melissabt

Re: Naked1 or naked2 for brown skin and dark brown eyes?

Hi Kiya87,

I think that the original Naked would look better on you! It has warmer tones (gold, rich bronze browns). I think that it will go better with your skin tone too.

The Naked 2 is nice too, however it has more cooler undertones and I think works best with lighter eyes.

No rules in make up though!:smileyhappy: You have a similar eye color and skintone to me and I think that would pop more.

<3 Melissa
kiya87

(0) Hearts

Hi Mellissa! thank you so much for your reply!

I was leaning more towards the original naked as well, so i'm glad to get a second opinion on it!

Another thing i was curious about was,are the warm tones really overpowering and to "glittery" i guess.. in the original naked?

Is it possible to play the shades down and more subtly for a daytime everyday look without looking to overly bold and goldeny?

thank you so much!

<3 Kiya

melissabt

Hi Kiya87,

No problem! The original naked actually has a nice mix of smooth sheen shadows that do not have a lot of glitter. None of them really have a heavy glitter look (no one likes glitter fall out)!

You can easily use this palette from day to night. Just pop the Creep, Gunmetal or Hustle in the outer corners of the eye.

<3 Melissa
kiya87

(0) Hearts

perfect! i really appreciate your help! :smileyhappy: Definitely going for the original naked :smileyhappy:) cant wait!!

thanks melissa :smileyhappy:

<3 kiya

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • kiya87
Photos1
  • eyes.jpg