canseethruu

NEW Tarte BB Shade?

I need an opinion on the correct Tarte BB shade. ..I received the 100 point perk last time I was in Sephora.  I started with the light shade,  which seemed a little too light,  and went on to the medium, which seemed a wee bit darker around my jaw line. In Tarte's TM,  I matched Agent 04. Any suggestions? I use PTR A.M. Retinol, and Murad Matte Primer,  so my skin isn't exposed to rays with all of the sunblock. Is it a safe bet to go with Medium and just buff right past my jawline?  

I tried the Boscia BB and it was terribly too dark! 

Thanks! 

dianabt

Re: NEW Tarte BB Shade?

Hi canseethruu, 

I agree with lylysa, as the spring and summer come through you may want to use a slightly warmer shade that you can just mix with a moisturizer or highlighter so it won't be as intense on you.

Much easier to work with and definitely will look better than a too light shade. :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
canseethruu

(0) Hearts

Thank you dianabt! I'm definately going with medium in the BB. Like I mentioned to lylysa, I've been using the Boscia BB, whcih I believed was too dark, but I think it's because I had just used the Tarte BB Light.

Thank you for your help too :smileyhappy:

lylysa

Try the Medium and once you get to your jaw, mix a drop of moisturizer or even your primer with it to water down the formula so it's more sheer.

canseethruu

(0) Hearts

Thank you for the suggestion lylysa! Since I ran out of the Tarte BB Samples, I've been using the Boscia BB, and it's not as dark as I thought it was the first time I used it. It could've been misleading to me since I had just used the Tarte light BB. I also finally realized that I've been using the Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Light, I always like a shade lighter in concealer for brightness under eyes :smileyhappy: and it's a great concealer shade, so I'm agreeing with you and dianabt that the medium is the much better choice. I have golden undertones too, which light usually looks off since most light shades tend to have pink undertones.....that never works for me.....

Thank you! I appreciate your help!

Outdoorlook

Just tried your suggestion- worked like magic. Thx!!

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Awesome! I'm glad it worked out for you! :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • lylysa