MirandaLee17

NARS Tinted Moisturizer VS. Peter Thomas Roth CC Cream?

(0) Hearts

Summer is on it's way and I am looking for something to wear after I moisturize my skin that has an SPF. I believe I have normal dry skin.

I have tried Laura Mercier's and NARS tinted moisturizer and I liked the NARS one a lot better, but I'm still unsure. When I used both of these products, after some time my skin dried around and above the apples of my cheeks, my nose, and in between my brows.

In addition, when I had my makeover at Sephora, they combined Peter Thomas Roth's cc cream with Clarin's uv plus high protection with tint. After these were used I didn't really notice any dry patches. Does the application make a difference? I applied the tinted moisturizers with my hands, but during my makeover, a wet sponge was used...

I should also mention that I am rather new to the world of makeup and I could be applying them incorrectly which is why I might get dry spots from time to time, but I have been doing a skincare routine every morning and night and make sure to moisturize before I apply any makeup.

I just wanted to ask what any of you would recommend. NARS tinted moisturizer or the Peter Thomas Roth cc cream. Also, does the way that it is applied affect how it will look?

Thank you in advance for answering my questions! ^-^

melissabt

Re: NARS Tinted Moisturizer VS. Peter Thomas Roth CC Cream?

Hi MirandaLee17,

Both products are great if you want a light weight coverage. I would say out of both, the PTR has more skincare benefits. I would recommend going to your local Sephora Store and asking a Cast Member to make you a sample of both. When you're at home, try out each one to see which one looks better on your skin.

As far as applying a CC cream or tinted moisturizers. Some people prefer to use a sponge, fingers or a brush. For more sheer products, in this case I think that clean fingers or sponge would be the best!

Beautyblender

beautyblender.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/beautyblender-P228913?om_mmc=Googlepla,_requestid=42976,cm_mmc=us_search-_-GG...

<3 Melissa
MirandaLee17

Re: NARS Tinted Moisturizer VS. Peter Thomas Roth CC Cream?

Thank you so much for your quick reply! I will be certain to do that! ^-^

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • MirandaLee17
Photos1
  • beautyblender.jpg