Crica

My skin is crying...I'm getting old faster then I should

Hi! I'm 38, love the sun, don't have any allergies or sensitive skin and I'm looking for 3 good products that wont break my bank. 1) a daytime face moisturizing with spf, my skin is combination to dry; 2) an eye cream that helps with wrinkles plus firming and 3) a neck/chest cream (firming neck skin and reduce appearance of deep lines on chest area). Please advise. Thank you so much.

Crica

Re: My skin is crying...I'm getting old faster then I should

Thanks everyone! i will definitely try some samples of your suggestions!

DTalksAll

All I can help you with is 1. 2, I use whatever sample I get from sephora or subscription boxes. For 3 I use my face serum & moisturizer, or a heavy duty body cream by Perricone.

1. PTR Retinol Fusion AM: SPF 30, Retinol, Vitamin C & E. Amazing stuff in one bottle! 

swfupload_8578636922581226042.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/retinol-fusion-am-moisturizer-spf-30-P266132?skuId=1272814

HMNewbie

[ Edited ]

1) Shiseido Urban Environment SPF 42 - can't live without that stuff and I'm super pale so I know it works on heading off sun damage.

2) Haven't found a Holy Grail eye cream, but I'm using Perricone High Potency Eye Lift right now and it does a good job moisturizing.  Unfortunately with eye creams, you don't know it doesn't work until it doesn't work.  Know what I mean?

3) I've used Clarins Bust Beauty Extra Lift - I don't know that it lifts anything, but it definitely diminishes lines.  Right now, I'm using La Mer for my face and neck and just press whatever's left on my hands into my chest and it seems to be helping.  But that will break the bank.  I love it.  I have to save for it. 

Hope you find what you're looking for.

beautylovingirl

Loving the sun is what is aging you faster than you would normally and using the best products in the world aren't going to make a difference if you don't stay out of the sun. I'm not trying to be mean or anything like that just putting that out there as rule #1. Since you are in the sun so much I'm sure you have sun damage as well For your eye cream I would suggest the Algenist Firming and lifting gel.jpgAlgenist Firming and lifting eye gelAlgensit regenerative.jpg

Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer and for the neck and ChestRejuvinating lift for neck and decollete-Murad.jpg

Murad's Rejuvinating  lift for neck and decollete

Hope this helps!

spedteacher74

I am right there with you!  Fortunately the wrinkles and sagging hasn't set in, but I dread the day it does.  The big 40 in May!  I really like Sephora Brand moisturizers.  In the winter, my skin dries up and I love Sephora Age Defy Night Moisture Cream.  For morning puffiness I use Instant De-puffing Roll On Gel, but that's not a specific eye firming wrinkle cream.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • beautylovingirl
    • spedteacher74
    • HMNewbie
    • Crica
Photos4