Answer
roseps135
Moisturizer for dehydrated acneic skin/late 20s

I have dehydrated acneic skin in my late 20s. I use the REN clearcalm3 day and night serums and am trying to choose a day moisturizer over the clearcalm 3 antiblemish day fluid. I am trying to choose between Caudalie Vinosource quenching sorbet-creme and Korres Yoghurt moisturizer. Which would be better and why?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
dianabt
Answered

Hello roseps135, 

Since you noted you have more acne prone skin, I would suggest the Korres Yogurt Moisturizer since it is more hydrating and soothing for even oily or acneic skin types. 

The Caudalie is a great mositurizer for dry and dehydrated skin but it is slightly more emollient and heavy on the skin which could cause problems with acne. 

Vinosource Quenching Sorbet-Crème

You may even like the Philosophy On a Clear Day Oil Free All Over Acne Treatment which helps to treat acne without leaving your skin feeling over dry.

On A Clear Day® Oil-Free All Over Acne Treatment

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
gabsawabs
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi,

I haven't tried either of those so I can't tell you which is better but I personally really love the Clinique Dramatically Different. It's SUPER moisturizing and even though I have acne prone skin, it has never broken me out. It's also oil free.

I hope I helped,

Gabi

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • roseps135
    • gabsawabs