KAqua

Mineral Makeup

(0) Hearts

Hi Everyone,

I am searching for a light weightr, great coverage make up.

I have a number of skin problems - acne (controlling this though), dry skin and oily skin also.

I have been told that Mineral makeup would be best. Is this tru and if so what would be the best brands to consider? I dont care about the cost as I just want something that is of good quality and will work.

If it's not mineral makeup then what could everyone recommend?

I like tinted moisturisers because they are light weight and do not like liquid foundation traiditionally because it's too "thick" and feels like it's caked onto my face!

Cheers

melissabt

Re: Mineral Makeup

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi KAqua,

Have you ever tried a BB cream? It combines a light weight tinted moisturizer with skincare built in!

http://bit.ly/10WDrhP

I suggest the Boscia BB cream or the Dr. Jart+Premium Beauty Balm for your skin type.

boscia bb.jpgdr jart.jpg

I agree, using a mineral makeup will also be great because, it's light weight and gives an even smooth coverage.

<3 Melissa
chiararaiden

Re: Mineral Makeup

(0) Hearts

I love BareMinerals.  I use their matte foundation, and it has great coverage.  However, I have noticed that it doesn't seem to have excellent staying power for me lately (I am looking for light weight liquid foundation).  But it looks great for at least 6 hours (I work 12 hour shifts, and I notice that at 2AM I don't look as great as i did at 6PM when I applied it).  I use their primer - hated the oil control version.  I still use their eyeshadows, and LOVE them; they're a little messy to travel with as they are loose, but I get over it.  I like their mineral veil as well.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • chiararaiden
    • KAqua
Photos2
  • boscia bb.jpg
  • dr jart.jpg