jcknox

Michael Todd products

Has anyone tried anything from the Michael Todd line of skin care? I hear great things from youtubers and I was seeing if it was worth the price. I have combination to oily skin so I was also seeing which products would be good for me if I should bury the.  Thanks everyone :smileyhappy: 

brittieeee

Re: Michael Todd products

I just received a pumpkin facial mask deluxe sample in my december glossybox but haven't used it yet (I don't typically use masks.) Sorry I can't help you there, BUT they gave a 35% Off Plus Free Shipping Coupon Code to use for buying products worth $50 or more at their website  - use MTTO35GB so if you ARE buying. Hope that helps! :smileywink:

chupi

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I got a sample of their pumpkin mask peel from Little Black Bag and it BURNED. Not a tingle, but AAAAAAAAH GET IT OFF GET IT OFF NOW!!!1! kinda burn. I received another deluxe sample of the same mask from one of my subscription boxes and gave it to a girl friend with a warning.

Suffice it to say that that experience turned me off from the whole line.

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

oh i forgot about that, i hated the smell and the consistency didn't do anything on my face. felt like baby food. all masks ive dried mostly burn for a few mins or so, not if its uncomfortable burning tho

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

i ordered  a few months back,the honey oat cleanser and green tea algae toner. the cleanser was decent, i didn't really hate or love it, used it for a month .. the toner i got because it was antibacterial, it seemed ok but i wasn't crazy about the smell. my friend got the same cleanser but with the lemon toner which i also sampled and was eh about. We both decided to return it since we split the order but unfortunately snh was on us. and they had some stupid policy about tacking on extra $10 for restock? or something i forget and it might have been for first time orders only. needless to say i wasn't impressed 

I just ordered the eye o sonic to try, and i wanted to try the eye cream as soon as i finish my current one

janinebt

(0) Hearts

I have! Their things are pretty good. I recall really liking the lipsticks :smileyhappy:.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
aviscardi

(0) Hearts

they have lipstick? i thought it was just skincare

JenJenz

(0) Hearts

I have been using some of the Michael Todd products for a few months now and just got some more for Christmas. And I have got to say that I'm totally loving everything I have from the line!!!! I have dry/sensitive skin so I got their starter set for my skin type, which included a face wash, toner, serum, eye cream and I think that's it. Then I also purchased 2 of their moisturizers. Out of all the skin care products both high end and drugstore, this has been the best for my skin. It's the only brand that has not broken me out, given me a rash, or burned my skin. And it's the only brand that has made a noticeable difference in the appearance of my skin. I am literally so excited and happy that I decided to give it a shot because I think this is now my new Holy Grail skin care line and is totally worth the cost for me! Of course, you may have different results since we have different skin types, but I definitely think you should give it a try. The stand out for me are the honey oat face wash, the cranberry toner, and the rose damask moisturizer (though I'm not sure if those items would work on your skin type, so check their website to see). Good luck! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • chupi
    • aviscardi
    • janinebt
    • brittieeee
    • JenJenz
    • jcknox