bleuorchid21

Merchandise Credit?

(0) Hearts

Today, I purchased a Mastercard gift card and already have a Sephora merchandise credit. Can I use the two in combination with each other on the website?

I meant to purchase a Sephora gift card when I was in the store yesterday but completely forgot. I went to a few stores today, like Walmart, but none carried them so I bought the Mastercard gift card instead.

DTalksAll

Re: Merchandise Credit?

(0) Hearts

The only way you'd be able to use the MC GC is to register an address to it on-line. You'll have to go on the website on the card & add your home address to it. When you place an order on-line & type in your credit card info, it asks for a billing address. If the card doesn't have a billing address it won't get processed. 

If you're able to get to a Sephora store, ask if you can get your merch credit transferred to a GC. 

Then you would be able to use both on-line. Since the MC GC is like a credit card. 

bleuorchid21

(0) Hearts

Really? That sucks :smileysad: I was hoping to use both for the VIB Sale with my 20% off (so I would end up getting free shipping).

TrysBeautyItems

(0) Hearts

The mastercard essentially works like a credit/debit card, the Sephora credit would need to be transferred to a gift card to use online.

lilyyy

(0) Hearts

If you have ONLINE credit, you can definitely use both together. I have had online credit for various reasons.

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Hi Bleuorchid21, the merchandise credit can only be redeemed in store.  Sorry for the inconvenience!

anb0906

(0) Hearts

You can only use a merchandise credit in store. :smileysad:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • DTalksAll