Rooney0215

Mascara

[ Edited ]

My go-to mascara has been Maybelline Full 'N Soft for years.  It does exactly what it says, makes my lashes very full while staying soft and giving me a lot of volume.  I was wondering if there is a high-end "dupe" for this mascara, something that would give similar results?  Thanks in advance :smileyhappy:

Rooney0215

Re: Mascara

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hey all! I have Too Faced's Better Than Sex and my only problem with it is that my curl never holds.. any tips??  Thanks for all of the suggestions, I will have to check those out!

lylysa

When combing through lashes, try to "hold" the brush in place for a few extra seconds at the base, middle, and end of lashes to give more lift. Also, if you end up layering a few coats, give enough time for the costs to dry down some inbetween, perhaps layering on too much mascara in too little time is causing more weight to drop the curl. Apply thin coats, give a bit to dry down, then layer again, this will ensure your curl won't be overwhelmed and once that initial coat dries down some it'll help lock the curl in place.

Samshoediva

I'm crazy in love with too faced better then sex mascara. It gives me volume, length, and makes my lashes look darker. fabulous. 

beautylovingirl

I recommend that you try Dior Iconic Overcurl Mascara.:smileywink: this will give you length, volume and curl.

tracygirl64

[ Edited ]

Full 'N Soft was my favorite mascara as well. When I became concerned about what I use and product ingredients, I went on the hunt for a high-end mascara that was similar to it. I highly recommend Buxom's Amplified Lash Mascara, keep it on the define setting and you will get similar results.

http://www.sephora.com/buxom-amplified-lash-mascara-P286723?skuId=1327493

btmod2

Hi Rooney0215,

I recommend trying Tarte's Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara. It is the perfect mascara for giving natural looking volume. I also like that it has conditioning ingredients in it, so it really helps protect your eyelashes. :smileyhappy:

Best,

Randee

IAmLadyLiterary

Too Faced's Better Than Sex gives crazy volume, super black, super gorgeous lashes, it is my Holy Grail Mascara and I will recommend it to anyone!  Oh and it's not impossible to get off. 

mberteig

I think Too Faced's Better Than Sex mascara would fit, it gives a lot of volume, curl and is very dark.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 11 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • mberteig
    • tracygirl64
    • lylysa
    • beautylovingirl
    • IAmLadyLiterary