Answer
sugarpot
Accepted Solution
MUFE HD vs Nars Sheer Matte (Feedback pls)

I have combination skin with a very oily nose and inner cheeks. I don't know what it is about my nose, but it repels liquid foundation <_>  It's a finicky process to apply foundation to my nose and it melts it away, even with setting powder... 

I just bought Givenchy's Mister Mat primer online and am waiting for it to come in, so I have a good feeling it's going to help with this problem.

But I'm still searching for the perfect foundation!! Does it exist? I don't knowww. I've tried MUFE's Velvet+Mat and Laura Mercier's oil-free foundation, but they just didn't do the trick, sadly.

I dream of Full Matte Coverage.. =)   I see the Nars Sheer Matte foundation has really good reviews from combo/oily skin types....I watched a video of a girl with severe acne applying MUFE's HD foundation and it covered EVERYTHING.

Looking for feedback on either foundation, please!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
keelybt
Answered

Hi Sugarpot.  I think starting out with the Givenchy Mister Mat will help a lot.  Both Nars Sheer Matte and Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation are great products.  If you prefer a matte finish,  I would recommend Nars Sheer Matte Foundation.  It is a lightweight, buildable coverage foundation that helps control shine throughout the day.

Sheer Matte Foundation

Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 2 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • sugarpot