Liebextod

MUFE Duo Mat Powder Foundation color match :(

I wear MUFE Mat Velvet + in # 25.  It matches seamlessly.  What shade should I get   for MUFE Duo Mat Powder Foundation? They do not carry it in the stores anymore. So I cannot get color matched.

Thanks so much!

Spoiler

beautylovingirl

Re: MUFE Duo Mat Powder Foundation color match :(

I think 200  would match best. The coverage on the Duo Mat is going to be heavier than the pro it would just be personal preference. Hope this helps!

Liebextod

Yes is does thank you! I do think I will give the Pro finish a shot! :smileyhappy:

dianabt

Did you mean the coverage for the Pro Powder? It is slightly lighter in texture and on the skin but can be worn to be more full and pigmented if you wish. I personally like full coverage makeups and have been very happy with it!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Liebextod

(0) Hearts

Yes I think I will give the Pro Finish Powder Foundation a try.  I need a good aount of coverage and will most likely use it only dry. But I can see the benefits of the  Pro Finish. I actually went to Sephora this evening and got a sample of that Cover FX primer.  They didn't even know they had it...I found it and brought it to them.  But then again they never have even heard of the Mat Duo by MUFE.... Going to try the primer with my Mat Velvet +.  I did not purchase the Pro Finish today, I was nervous about what color to get and they seemed clueless so I didn't try to get a color match. LOL. So I can wear the Pro Finish over my Mat Velvet? Wondering if it will help set the Mat Velvet and just use it lightly for some extra coverage.  I am in the midst of finding EVERYTHING for my skincare routine and make up starting over.  Not sure who to even talk to about that and reccomendations. LOL. 

dianabt

Hello!

Duo Mat has a primarily matte finish and it is oil free so the coverage may look and feel a bit heavier on the skin. Pro Finish is also oil free but can be used wet for a sheer coverage and dry for a full coverage while it has a more soft focus effect to look flawless and natural instead of matte or dry.

For primers, have you ever looked at Cover FX? They make a great mattifying primer with an anti-acne treatment built in that you may be interested in trying out!

COVER FX - Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

http://www.sephora.com/mattifying-primer-with-anti-acne-treatment-P377612?skuId=1487388

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Liebextod

(0) Hearts

Thanks for your time guys! Does the Pro Finish have the same amount of coverage?  I heard it does not.  I use Mat Velvet and even after building it a little the coverage is not what I would like.  Can I put this on top? Also, This is the first foundation I have found that doesn't make my acne worse or irritate my skin. I can't even find a primer that does not make my skin look more oily and what not :smileysad:.  What are the differences between the  Duo Mat and Pro Finish; if you don't mind me asking.? Besides the the fact you can do a wet or dry application for the Pro Finish.

dianabt

I agree with aviscardi- the pro finish is SO great, I wear it alone or with a foundation and its amazing- Try shade 115 or 125 in the Pro Finish for a good match to your mat velvet 25.

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Liebextod

(0) Hearts

How is the coverage? :smileyhappy:

aviscardi

have you tried the pro finish instead? i stopped using mine since they are discontinuing the duo mat

Liebextod

(0) Hearts

Did you find the change better? :smileyhappy: Thank you for your reply :smileyvery-happy:

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Liebextod, 

You can try the Duo Mat Powder in 199 which has similar pink undertones to match the mat velvet foundation you currently use. 

swfupload_4253248999204993323.jpg

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • aviscardi
    • dianabt
    • beautylovingirl
    • Liebextod