wpld

Loose Powder To Set Under Eye Concealer That Won't Sit In Lines

I have very dark circles but fine lines under my eyes and I really like the Tarte concealer but it is very shiny and I need something to put over it that will help the shine but won't sit in the lines. Suggestions needed.
sarinalove

Re: Loose Powder To Set Under Eye Concealer That Won't Sit In Lines

(0) Hearts
janinebt

(0) Hearts

Hi wpld,

I'd recommend using NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder :smileyhappy:.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
wpld

(0) Hearts

I'm using the same brush.  What's the vib sale?

wpld

(0) Hearts

I wanted to let you all know that the Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder works great for me.  I am so glad I asked and now I finally have a solution for this issue.  Thanks again!

grilledchz

(0) Hearts

I'm working on a sample of that, and I love it, too. I think I'll get a full size during the vib sale. What brush is best for this? I've been using a fluffy eyeshadow blending brush.

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Yay! So glad to hear that :smileyhappy:

Tayvm

(0) Hearts

I have always had the same problem until the Tarte Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder.  I was actually purchasing the concealer and they happened to have a little set with the concealer, concealer brush, small maracuja oil and deluxe sample of the finishing powder.  It works like nothing I've ever tried.  I apply a very small amount wherever my foundation would normally settle ... under the eyes, lines in forehead, the little lines I'm starting to get in my dimples and around the nose.  And it lasts forever.  I've had it since before summer and have barely made a dent in it.

wpld

(0) Hearts

Thank you for all of the suggestions.  I tried the MUFE powder but it didn't look good under my eyes.  Same with the Bare Minerals Well Rested one but it looked cakey.  I went to Sephora and got a sample of the Laura Mercier  one. I also tried it on in the store and it didn't seem to sit in the lines.  I'll will try the sample for a few days and see what happens.  Thank you so much for everyone's help.

lyravega

(0) Hearts

I really love NARS Reflecting Loose Setting Powder. I use it all over my face, to set my foundation and my concealer. It is very silky, finely milled, it diffuses light and optically fades fine lines, wrinkles, and pores. It definitely won't sit in the lines.

evno

(0) Hearts

The MUFE HD Microfinish Powder is great. It's very, very fine, so it won't give a cakey look. 

upload_8158322849994965097.jpg

fashionforlife18

(0) Hearts

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder is my secret weapon too! I swear by it. It doesn't settle into lines and sets the concealer you use perfectly.

glossyguru

Bare Minerals Well Rested Powder! It is like a powder concealer, so it won't crease, and it really brightens if you use it under your eyes!

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

Maybe try the tarte Amazonian clay finishing powder.

jaq12

(0) Hearts

I would also suggest the hourglass highlights powders or Nars crystal setting powder :smileyhappy:

keelybt

Hi Wpld I love using LAURA MERCIER Secret Brightening Powder to set my concealer.  It is super lightweight and won't settle in lines.

Laura Mercier - Secret Brightening Powder

http://www.sephora.com/secret-brightening-powder-P109911?skuId=870675

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • fashionforlife18
    • lyravega
    • janinebt