beauty39

Looking for a new foundation for oily skin

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts
I am in search of New foundation for my oily sensitive skin that has medium natural coverage, also staying power is a plus. I have tried some full coverage foundations and they just look unnatural on my skin. All recommendations are welcome.
Masaya

Re: Looking for a new foundation for oily skin

(0) Hearts
ShaelynnPainter

(0) Hearts

I have Urban Decay's foundation, I personally didn't like it because it didn't last on my oily skin, it would always rub off or get runny. I also don't like how watery it is when you pump it out, because you only then have a few seconds until it drips off your fingers.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Dior Forever Flawless is a good medium coverage makeup and wears for along time with not very many touch ups. Also Bobbi Brown Skin Finish Foundation or Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Skin Foundation would also be another option. Hope this helps!

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Hi Beauty39 Do you want a matte finish or a more natural finish that can work for oily skin?

beauty39

(0) Hearts

I like a natural or a matte finish, just not too matte.

keelybt

I recommend trying Nars Sheer Matte Foundation or Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup.  Both give a semi-matte finish, so they work well for oily skin but it's not a dry matte.  Nars is a sheer buildable coverage and the Urban Decay goes on with a medium coverage.

swfupload_4511860583187634587.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/sheer-matte-foundation-P247356?skuId=1202043

swfupload_9034331982407133410.jpghttp://www.sephora.com/naked-weightless-ultra-definition-liquid-makeup-P374830?skuId=1434919

beauty39

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts
Which one does better on oily skin and lasts? I have been wanting to try the urban decay naked, but I was afraid it wouldn't last on my skin.
jennypenny1995

(0) Hearts

Did you get a chance to watch that video on YouTube?

beauty39

(0) Hearts

I did watch the video and I have tried most of those foundations, I have Estée Lauder double wear light on right now. The problem with it is the color selection, it is either too light or too dark. I have also tried the MUFE matte velvet and it was almost too matte for me and too much coverage. I have been thinking about trying the urban decay foundaton, but I'm afraid that it will not last on my skin, does it do good on oily skin?

jennypenny1995

(0) Hearts

Just watched Lisa Eldridge's newest video on her personal recommendations for combo/oily skin foundations.  Really, really great info!  Search her on YouTube.  She actually lists a few on the lastest video that are exactly what you're looking for!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 6 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • jennypenny1995
    • beautylovingirl
    • beauty39
    • Masaya
    • ShaelynnPainter