debsbty

Looking for a great concealer.

I am looking for a GREAT concealer. I have tried MANY, including BIG names like Bobbi Brown. I want one that doesn't settle into fine lines, doesn't crease. I have minimal dark circles, nothing major.

DesertRose0706

Re: Looking for a great concealer.

(0) Hearts

i find that i have to set my under eye concealer with a powder or it will crease.  i really like Laura Mercier translucent loose powder over benefits erase paste.

starletta8

I've tried almost every concealer I can get my hands on...

My favorites? Benefit Boi-ing and NARS Creamy Concealer.

Arlandria88

(0) Hearts

I've never had any luck with concealers. I've tried so many and they're either too oily, too drying, or the shade just doesn't match. I've stopped trying to find a perfect one. I just use my foundation as concealer now. I do my face like usual then go back over anything that needs extra attention with a concealer brush dipped in the same foundation. Works way better than any concealer ever did.

ezinabee

Every concealer creases. It's the preparation to keep it from creasing. Make sure your skin is moisturized, but not too oily. Put an eye primer on where your concealer will go. That will help keep it from slipping into fine lines.

When skin is properly prepped, almost any concealer will work, but my favorites are Revlon photoready, Amazing Cosmetics Concealer, and Mac Full Coverage Foundation. The Mac one is a foundation, but the coverage is so good that I use it as a concealer and it's wonderful!

beautylovingirl

If you don't have very dark circles and under your eye area is the only thing your worried about I love my YSL Touche' Éclat pen. It does just what I need it too. Hope this helps!

roxystar4

are u just looking for an under eye concealer?

My faves:

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under eye

Maybelline Dream Lumi touch highlighting concealer in radiant

Garnier Anti Dark Circle Roller ball in sheer tint

lolo01

(0) Hearts

Have you tried Amazing Cosmetics Concealer! I tried so many that didnt cut it in the past but finally found THE ONE last year :smileyhappy:

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Hi Debsbty I think you would like the Benefit Fake Up Concealer.  It's very hydrating and much less likely to crease.  Make sure you are using an eye cream daily, as if there is dehydrated skin any product will crease. It doesn't provide full coverage but since you said your circles are minimal, it should be just right for you.

swfupload_2298263533571327443.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/fake-up-concealer-P377749?skuId=1490366

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • roxystar4
    • beautylovingirl
    • debsbty