ashiepop

Looking For A Face Mask

Hi yall!  I can't ever seem to find a good mask product for my skin problems.  I have a lot of blackheads on my chin and nose that I can't ever get rid of.  My skin is combo I guess, although the past few months it has been insanely oily and now it is very dry.  I'm 23 years old.  Not super concerned with anti-aging products.  I don't have sensitive skin.  I do have scars and blotchy skin color.  Oh and lovely cystic pimples once a month.

cherrybombtastic

Re: Looking For A Face Mask

(0) Hearts

I really like Boots Conditioning Mask. There's no sulfur in it, so it's a nice change of pace from the usual clay masks that are hard to remove. I really like this mask not only because it's cheap (you can find it at Target), but it also doesn't dry out your skin. At the same time, you can see all the oil you have on your skin getting pulled out without it stripping your skin of its natural oils. For reference, I have tried Murad, DDF, and Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask without success because I had combo skin that leaned towards oily in the summer and dry in the winters. I hope this helps and good luck!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I agree with Diana the Glamglow  would be a great choice for you. Hope this helps!

jennypenny1995

(0) Hearts

Use Murad's Pomegranate Mask twice weekly.  It'll gently exfoliate the dead, dry, yucky stuff while softening and smoothing your skin.  I've used it for almost 3 months now and have had no new cysts or major blemishes since.  

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Ashiepop,

If you haven't already done so, try a mud mask or a charcoal/clay based mask. These are great for ridding your skin of extra buildup and impurities that may be clogging your pores and causing more breakouts and upsetting the balance of your skin.

I really love the Glamglow masks as they leave my skin feeling smooth and you can actually see the buildup being removed from your skin as you let the mask absorb. :smileyhappy:

GLAMGLOW - Super-Mud™ Clearing Treatment

http://www.sephora.com/super-mud-clearing-treatment-P376409

Another favorite is the Boscia Clarifying Detox Mask which is super gentle and clay based to help keep oils at bay and leave your skin refreshed.

Boscia - Clarifying Detox Mask

http://www.sephora.com/clarifying-detox-mask-P61214?skuId=744888

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation
    • cherrybombtastic
    • dianabt
    • jennypenny1995
    • beautylovingirl
    • ashiepop