Answer
t0ughco0kie28
Long lasting concealer for acne scars and sensitive skin?
[ Edited ]

What is a long lasting concealer for acne scars and senstive skin? My skin is currently a little dry due to using a retina A cream for the scars to go away. I use moisterizer alogn with the cover fx primer which is amazing, but I want to use a concealer so I don't need to just wear only powder. I  want a more flawless look with a concealer that lasts and does not dig into dry patches or wear off or make anyone break out. My skin breaks out to alot of make up products, but I am corrently using the make up forever duo mat foundation powder which is amazing, I just want a more flawless look with a concealer.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
projill
Answered

If you are looking for a really flawless look, there are a couple of options for a concealer.  My first suggestion would be Make Up For Ever full coverage concealer.  It's one of the fullest coverages and it is waterproof, so will definitely be longer-wearing.  A tiny bit is all you need so you can put it on sheer, but it will cover.  Since your skin isn't reacting to Duo Mat, it's a good chance that your skin won't break out with this concealer.  

My second suggestion would be the Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Waterproof Concealer.  This is a natural brand so it doesn't contain a lot of ingredients that might irritate your skin.  Because it is made from Amazonian clay, it balances your skin and offers Skin Invigorating Ingredients.

I'm sure you will like one of these products -- both are excellent choices!

xoxo

Jill

t0ughco0kie28
(0) Hearts
Thanks! But which do you think is longer lasting on my skin? And the one that can last longer in general without having to go buy another tube?
projill
(0) Hearts
Definitely Make Up For Ever... It lasts all day and the tube will last you a very long time. :smileyhappy:
t0ughco0kie28
Thanks!
Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 3 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • t0ughco0kie28
    • projill