samestepp

Long-lastin Mascara --Waterproof?!

Hi guys! I'm in need of a mascara that will last a long time (preferably at least 8 hours) without transferring to the area under my eyes over the day (with blinking & watery eyes).  I'm currently using Clinique's High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara. I LOVE the way it looks, but after a couple hours I have noticed it transferring =( And it's also far from waterproof.

I need a great mascara for a wedding this weekend, so I'm hoping you can help?

beautylovingirl

Re: Long-lastin Mascara --Waterproof?!

(0) Hearts

I would recommend a mascara from Lancôme or Dior. Top brands in mascara's. Hope this helps!

poshified

(0) Hearts

Cover Girl 24 HR Lash Blast! It doesn't have the waterproof claim, but trust me, it might as well be! :smileyhappy:

mxcx

(0) Hearts

I really really recommend Stila's Stay All Day Waterproof Mascara. I'm a mascara junkie (as in I have 30+ tubes in my makeup drawers right now lol), and most of the mascaras I've tried smudge and transfer because my eyes kinda cave inwards and my lashes droop down. Not only is Stila's the only one that lasted me through a clubbing fiasco until the next morning (so about 14 hours), it actually held my curl too! AND didn't even smudge on my lower lashes, which is something no other mascara has ever done. 

karencat

(0) Hearts

My favourite is Lancomes Hyponose Drama (waterproof)

STAYS ON FOREEVVVER

maltipoo66

(0) Hearts

Hi!  My favorite waterproof mascara is the Tarte Lights Camera Splashes waterproof mascara-it is the only one I've found to be completely budgeproof, and gives great length but doesn't clump at all:

http://www.sephora.com/lights-camera-splashes-waterproof-mascara-P179924

lylysa

Urban Decay's CannonBall, hands down. I wear contacts and have to add solution/eye drops when my eyes get dry and this mascara has never run. I've showered with this stuff on, like full on, face under running water, then rubbed my face and saw traces of my eye shadow but not a spec of black from the mascara. I even towel dried my face after and no residue of mascara on my towel!

areed16

(0) Hearts

I would also go with UB's Cannonball. The first time I used it I was in awe. After an 8 hour work day it looked flawless and I love that there is no transfer because I already have dark circles under my eyes.

crayzeeRN

I actually bought UD Cannonball because of lylysa's recommendation a couple months back, and it is everything she says :smileyhappy: Best waterproof mascara I have ever used, hands down. Lasts through sports, 12 hour nursing shifts, and even crying and swimming pools!

DesertRose0706

(0) Hearts

i really like benefits they're real mascara.  For me, it has great staying power and never smudges.  My lashes look the same at the end of the day as when I first applied the mascara!

miabt

(0) Hearts

Hi samestepp,

If you love the High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara, you might want to go with the waterproof version instead :smileyhappy:  Same great volume with staying power!!

Clinique - High Impact Waterproof Mascara

http://bit.ly/12SuqZz

I would actually suggest going with anything waterproof for a long lasting stay :smileyhappy:  Try either the Tarte Lights Camera Splashes or the Benefit BadGal Waterproof.  They are two of my favorites!  

Tarte - Lights, Camera, Splashes! Waterproof Mascara

http://bit.ly/JKEnwA

Benefit Cosmetics - BADgal Waterproof Mascara

http://bit.ly/1cpnnus

xo, Mia

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • maltipoo66