sephoraadmin2

Live Skincare Chat with Fresh!

[ Edited ]

fresh_Chat.jpg

This chat is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

Here’s your chance to discuss your skincare concerns with Fresh. Visit this thread on January 23 between 12-1pm PST to participate in our live Q&A with the brand’s co-founders themselves, Lev Glazman and Alina Roytberg. Learn from how to care for dry winter skin, what beauty oils can do for you, and so much more.

Be sure click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Learn more about the brand> http://seph.me/KB99fl

freshfounders

Re: Live Skincare Chat with Fresh!

It's been so great to chat with all of you. Love your questions. These are the most special moments from me and Alina. Since we create these products, we have you all in mind and as you're all such great participants and hearing your responses, your questions, your desires, it means a lot to us. 

Sending lots of love.

- Lev

1cros3nail4givn

(0) Hearts

What color lip treatment would you recommend for light to medium nuetral to a tad bit yellower undertones with dirty blond hair and green eyes with flakes of yellow?

itsjaimiehere

(0) Hearts

Hi Fresh!!! Love your products!! Any skincare recommendations for a super busy mom with combo-oily skin?

freshfounders

Thank you, Sephora fans for coming and visiting with us today! This was the fastest hour. Nothing compares from hearing directly from all of you. Sephora is our real window to the world of the most discerning, curious and knowledgeble clients, and is our second home. Sephora rocks!!  :smileyhappy:) Alina

freshfounders

[ Edited ]

Fresh fans! Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask is for sure one of my favorites. One day I was on a very long flight and I looked out of the window and I saw this beautiful fluffy cloud, and by that time I was on the plane for almost twelve hours and all I wanted to roll down the window and jump into the clouds so I can absorb all the moisture that the cloud holds. So because that wasn't possible, it gave me an inspiration to create a similar experience, but in a jar. This mask will revive and hydrate your skin like no other, with the most amazing sensorial experience you've ever had. 

Enjoy!

Lev

upintheclouds01

(0) Hearts

Do you know any good face masks that i can make myself at home?

freshfounders

(0) Hearts

My favorite was to mash cucumbers and avocado, apply to the skin, and leave on for a half hour. I found it to be nourishing and the most gentle without irritating your skin. Unfortunately it's not enough because there aren't enough active ingredients to give you a long term effect. As an immediate effect it's definitely worth it. 

- Lev

mberteig

(0) Hearts

Hello!  I have puffiness under the eyes and really like the Fresh Lotus Eye Gel.  Is there anything else you would recommend to treat puffiness and undereye bags?  I'm 49, with dry skin.

freshfounders

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Dear mgerteig! Thank you for your question. I am very excited to introduce Black Tea Age Delay Eye Concentrate to my ritual in addition to the Lotus Eye Gel. This product completely relieves not only puffiness but really protects delicate skin under the eyes. In face you can layer the Eye Concentrate over the Lotus eye gel. Just give it few seconds before application. Alina

jmw92

(0) Hearts

What skincare products would you recommend for extremely dry skin? 

freshfounders

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi, jmw92! I love your question, since I have extremely dry skin myself. My skincare ritual includes Black Tea Face Infusion for hydration, followed by Black Tea Age Delay Face cream in the mornings. At night, I introduce face massage with Seaberry Face Oil before I go to sleep. On really cold days now, I actually add few drops of Seaberry Face Oil to Black tea face cream.

Also, the new Black tea Eye Concentrate is an amazingly nurturing eye product! Sample it on your next visit to Sephora! Alina

celestegciah

Hello! I'm a 20 yr old and i have some lines on my foreheavd and around my eyes and mouth, what products do you recommend the most for those? also to prevent them. Thank you so much for doing this beauty talk, it's always nice to have professionals willing to help their costumers. XO

freshfounders

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Dear Celestegciah! You probably laugh a lot! :smileyhappy: Don't stress out, make sure you introduce a good face and eye cream to your beauty ritual! I would recommend the Lotus Youth Preserve Cream with Super 7 complex, it is a great time to start using this product to protect the radiance and smoothness of your youthful complexion. Also, the Lotus Eye Gel would relieve some pressure and lack of sleep sometimes as well. Thank you, Alina

freshfounders

(0) Hearts

My little secret tip, is I like to brew black tea in the evening. Let it cool off a little bit and pour it into the ice tray and freeze it and in the morning I take the ice cubes and I massage my skin with the ice cubes all around my face in a circular motion. It totally revives my skin, it brings the color and circulation into the skin, I feel revived and my skin feels amazing. I do the same thing with kombucha. 

- Lev 

1cros3nail4givn

(0) Hearts

This works for fine lines?? Ah now I see what gave you the idea for your black tea products! How wonderful! Thank you ! :smileyhappy:

upintheclouds01

What lip colour would you recommend for me? My hair is dirty-blonde, my eyes are blue/grey and my skin is quite pale.

freshfounders

[ Edited ]

I would love to see you try Sugar Petal, with your porcelain princess complexion and blue/grey eyes, this delicate pink would look amazing! Just like you kissed a pink rose! Thank you, send a pic! Alina

http://www.sephora.com/sugar-lip-treatment-spf-15-P57002?skuId=1448372

123dawn

(0) Hearts

SugarLover says:  I'm addicted to your Sugar line.  Is it my imagination, or do the tinted ones have more emollients?  Passion seems creamier, for example.  TIA

freshfounders

(0) Hearts

Hi, 123dawn! Thank you for your compliment! All the Sugar Lip Treatments have the same formula and the same emmolient ingredients. However, some colors do come out softer in production, it might be a miracle! :smileyhappy:) Alina

vitamindaily

(0) Hearts

At what age would you suggest someone start using anti-aging cream?? Is it bad to as a preemptive measure?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 88 replies
  • 48 hearts
  • 32 in conversation
    • glossy
    • nikki
    • mberteig
    • sephoramusthave
    • lylysa
    • sephoraadmin2