Live Q&A with Ole Henriksen and Kate Somerville

sephoraadmin2

Live Q&A with Ole Henriksen and Kate Somerville

[ Edited ]

7_Skincare_6.24.jpg

Lights, camera, action! Learn the secrets to A-list skincare with Ole Henriksen and Kate Somerville. Visit this thread on June 24 from 12-2pm PST to participate in our live Q&A with the two brand founders. Ask a skincare question and find out how to get your best summer skin—instantly.

12 - 1pm: Chat with Ole Henriksen

1 - 2pm: Chat with Kate Somerville 

Click “Follow this thread” on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

olehenriksen

Re: Live Q&A with Ole Henriksen and Kate Somerville

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

As the skin ages, Dove bar soap will not provide the anti aging ingredients that you need to keep your skin looking its best. The way that I create my line, I create products that work in synergy and have multi-level benefits. Every formulation will gently exfoliate the skin while infusing it with high levels of Vitamin C to maintain collagen and add brightness and radiance to the skin.

Since you are looking for something simple, use the Nurture Me Cleansing Clothes twice per day, followed by the Truth Revealed Super Creme in the morning and the Pure Perfection in the evening. These products will address all of your anti aging concerns without overwhelming your skin with too many products and ingredients. 

Cheers,

Ole

LCResz

(0) Hearts

Hello! I really love your Truth Serum, and was wondering what else you would recommend to help make my laugh lines look less prominent? Thanks!

olehenriksen

[ Edited ]

I would recommend doing the Power Peel twice a month. The Power Peel will retexturize even deeper lines and wrinkles. Make sure to follow it up with an excellent hydrator like my Pure Truth Youth Activating Oil.

Cheers,

Ole

PinkEctasy

(0) Hearts

What are your recommendations for late 20s to help suck the excess sebum and oil out of pores? Now that I'm older, my Pores around my nose bug me and seem huge! I know cleansers don't always get deep enough 

olehenriksen

[ Edited ]

I would recommend the following regimen:

AM

Aloe Vera Deep Cleanser- gently cleanses the skin without stripping it of moisture

Grease Relief Face Tonic - this will help to clear out the pores of bacteria

Sheer Transformation - this oil free moisturizer will hydrate the skin without clogging pores

PM

Aloe Vera Deep Cleanser

Grease Relief Face Tonic

Invigorating Night Gel - this will stimulate cell turnover and purge/minimize the appearance of pores

Sheer Transformation

Twice a week, you should also massage the Pure Truth Youth Activating Oil around the areas where your pores are enlarged. Follow that with the Walnut Scrub to dislodge the excess sebum.

Cheers,

Ole

ginabobina11

(0) Hearts

Hey Ole 

i just wanted to say your vitamin c eye cream is amazinggg!! My eyes used to feel dry and nothing would help in using it i see a huge difference, what would you recomend for dry skin on the entire face that wont cause breakouts since i have sensitive skin? Thankss

olehenriksen

[ Edited ]

Hi Gina,

I would recommend the Pure Truth Youth Activating Oil - it is a fantastic product for people who are both dry and sensitive. It is incredibly hydrating and reparative but will not clog your pores and lead to breakouts.

Cheers,

Ole

fanfromwtx

(0) Hearts

what is your best recommended product for sensitive, combination, mature skin that need to combat hormonal acne flares?

olehenriksen

[ Edited ]

Every night, you will want to treat any existing blemishes with the Acne Roll On Clearing Solution. This will reduce the inflammation from the hormonal acne without drying out the skin. You should also use the Nurture Me cleansing clothes and moisturizer - this will help to add balance into the skin, providing essential fatty acids to maintain the health of the top layer of the skin. It will also address any potential acne scarring.

Cheers,

Ole

diannebunny

(0) Hearts

Hi Ole, last month I had two allergic reactions to a chapstick that made my lips and surrounding area swell. Since then the area around my lips has continued to peel from being stretched from the swelling. Can you recommend any products that would help my skin heal and stop peeling? Thank you

olehenriksen

Hi Dianne,

I would recommend seeing a dermatologist. I can't tell you what you might be reacting to, so seeing a doctor would be your best bet!

Cheers,

Ole

neeharika

(0) Hearts

How to find the right type of facial for my face?? I have oily, acne prone skin.

olehenriksen

[ Edited ]

Hi there,

My clients with oily, acne prone skin I focus on calming and reducing the redness and inflamation of the skin. If you are looking for a professional treatment then I recommend the purifying complexion treatment at my OLEHENRIKSEN spa and skin clinic in Hollywood.

In addition to professional facials, which I recommend once a month, I would use the following regimen on a daily basis - because especially with oily/acne prone skin, consistency matters alot:

aloe vera deep cleanser - use this am and pm, it will not only absorb excess oil, dirt and impurities, the eucalyptus provide antiseptic properties without stripping or over drying the skin.

follow with grease relief tonic - use this am and pm, it will help to absorb excess oil and tighten the pores.

my acne roll on clearing solution is excellent for spot treatments, and may be used nightly or during the day.

What i recommend for you as a complete regimen would be 3 little wonders - this is the system I have developed for my clients because it addresses all the major skin concerns across the board, and will provide you with all your daily and nightly anti aging needs, for healthy, balanced and youthful skin.

Cheers, Ole

Kclr16

(0) Hearts

Hello Ole!

My biggest concern is hyperpigmentation and it shows up through some of my makeup. What can I do to ease the redness that will also help prevent wrinkles/sun damage? (I'm trying to focus on the preventative care while I'm young).

Thank you!

Katie

olehenriksen

[ Edited ]

Hi Katie,

The perfect products for you are going to be Sheer Transformation (in the morning and evening) and Pure Truth Youth Activating Oil in the evening. Both of these will address the hyper pigmentation, reduce the inflammation and redness in the skin as well as hydrate to prevent wrinkles.

Cheers,

Ole

Samisssh

(0) Hearts

Hello was wondering if a toner is really necessary after you cleanse or if I can just substitute it by using cold water? 

olehenriksen

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hello there,

Toner is really only essential if you have enlarged pores or blemish prone skin.

Otherwise, cold water is just fine.

What's important is cleansing however!

I just launched new cleansing cloths, and from your question, I think these might be perfect for you. They are a cleanser, makeup remover and treatment in 1 step.

My truth cleansing cloths are hydrating and brightening, and leave the skin nourished and radiant.

Cheers, Ole

GlamMomAngel

(0) Hearts

I LOVE your truth line!  How effective is it when lightening dark spots?

olehenriksen

[ Edited ]

Vitamin C, which is the basis for the truth line, is incredible effective at treating dark spots. If you want to boost your results, I recommend adding the Invigorating Night Gel to your evening routine. This will stimulate cell turnover and help to get rid of dark spots faster. Follow it up with the Pure Truth Youth Activating Oil for brightening and retexturing of the skin. I also recommend adding the Lemon Strip Flash Peel twice a week to boost your benefits - a higher level of exfoliation will deliver more visible results.

Cheers,

Ole

midanmacaron

(0) Hearts

HI, How would you treat acne scarring ?

olehenriksen

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

The most important thing you can do is to exfoliate the skin regularly. The 3 Little Wonders is the perfect array of products for you as it gently exfoliates the skin every day while providing amazing anti-aging benefits to give your skin a healthy glow. I would also use the Power Peel twice a month and the Lemon Strip Flash Peel once a week to boost the exfoliation benefits, brighten the skin and minimize the scarring left over from your acne. After the Power Peel and Lemon Strip, you want to make sure to hydrate the skin with my Pure Truth Youth Activating Oil. Not only will this provide superior hydration, but the omegas and Vitamin A will help to retexturize the skin.

Cheers,

Ole

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 143 replies
  • 85 hearts
  • 62 in conversation
    • fanfromwtx
    • superfam
    • pigie
    • ladylala