sephoraadmin2

Live Nail Q&A with OPI Executive VP

[ Edited ]

This chat is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

Nail obsessed? Get ready to indulge in your passion for polish. Visit this thread on June 11 between 12-1 pm PST to participate in our live Q&A with OPI Executive VP and Artistic Director Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, the woman behind all those clever polish names. Ask her anything, from what it’s like to have the coolest job in the beauty world to how she finds her inspiration for the SEPHORA by OPI collection.

Be sure to "subscribe" to this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered. (Check the “Subscriptions" box on the right side of the post page.)

Suzi.jpg

Learn more about Sephora by OPI> http://seph.me/KrTrS5 

suziopi

Re: Right Now! Live Nail Q&A with OPI Executive VP

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts
 Thank you all for your the opportunity to answer your questions about Sephora by OPI.  Stay tuned for my next BeautyTalk opportunity.

And remember.... Wear Color!

valerielynn122

(0) Hearts

What is your background? What did you go to school for and how to you get a job a OPI for specifically naming polish? (which is awesome btw)

ashleyrose636

Names

(0) Hearts

What is your favorite nail polish name or which name do you believe was the most creative or original?

Apocalyptica

Disney Sets

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I recently read about the Minnie Mouse set. Any plans to release any other Disney Character sets? And will these be available at Sephora?

MacBeauty

(0) Hearts
I really like 'Rainbow ib the S-Kylie' nail polish.But it's very hard to remove.Glitter polishes are always hard to remove.Could yiu give me sime advice on that?
suziopi

(0) Hearts

MacBeauty wrote:
I really like 'Rainbow ib the S-Kylie' nail polish.But it's very hard to remove.Glitter polishes are always hard to remove.Could yiu give me sime advice on that?

Soak a cotton with Sephora by OPI nail remover and place on your fingernail for 30-40 seconds.  Then remove the cotton and the glitters should be easier to remove.

ashleyrose636

(0) Hearts

To remove glitter polish all you need to do is soak cotton balls in nail polish remover and hold it on your nail for a few minuets. It will loosen the polish and you can rub it right off

ashleyrose636

Nail Obsessed ;)

(0) Hearts

If you could only paint yoour nails with one color for the rest of your life what color would it be?

suziopi

Re: Nail Obsessed ;)

(0) Hearts

ashleyrose636 wrote:

If you could only paint yoour nails with one color for the rest of your life what color would it be?

I would always paint my nails red:smileyhappy:  Red is very sexy, glamorous and fashionable all year round. 

nanobear18

Re: Right Now! Live Nail Q&A with OPI Executive UP

(0) Hearts

What colors do you recommend to wear to slim down your fingers if your have shorter nails?

suziopi

Re: Right Now! Live Nail Q&A with OPI Executive UP

(0) Hearts

nanobear18 wrote:

What colors do you recommend to wear to slim down your fingers if your have shorter nails?

Dark colors are very chic, modern and can give a slimming effect to your fingers.... but don't be afraid to try any color. 

MacBeauty

Re: Coming Soon: Live Nail Q&A with OPI Executive VP

(0) Hearts
Did you let celebritiee like Katy Perry or Kardashians to create their own name and color for their collection?
suziopi

(0) Hearts

MacBeauty wrote:
Did you let celebritiee like Katy Perry or Kardashians to create their own name and color for their collection?

Thank you for your support of our Sephora by OPI brand.  As this chat only pertains to Sephora by OPI product, please let keep  the chat to these products only.

BTaing

OPI events

(0) Hearts

Will there be any fun, special events OPI will be holding? Would love to attend and get a closer look of how expert works!

suziopi

Re: OPI events

(0) Hearts

BTaing wrote:

Will there be any fun, special events OPI will be holding? Would love to attend and get a closer look of how expert works!

Hi Thanks for your enthusiasm.  Please check with Sephora stores or Sephora online for any upcoming Sephora by OPI stores.

minmaintenance

(0) Hearts

What is the difference in performance between an all-in-one base coat top coat and base coat only?

suziopi

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

minmaintenance wrote:

What is the difference in performance between an all-in-one base coat top coat and base coat only?

With the advantage of new technology we were able produce the Sephora by OPI 3-in-1 base, strengthener, top coat. http://seph.me/L0xMyV  It is great for us busy women who travel and love to have a single product that can take care of all our needs.  

Sephora by OPI base  and top coat on their own are each great products.  The choice is yours:smileyhappy:

3 in 1.jpg

cocobella

(0) Hearts

Hi Suzi! I'm looking for the very best, absolutely perfect classic (blue based) red nail polish. What would you suggest?

Btw, I love OPI and Sephora by OPI polishes! Such a huge fan.

suziopi

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

cocobella wrote:

Hi Suzi! I'm looking for the very best, absolutely perfect classic (blue based) red nail polish. What would you suggest?

Btw, I love OPI and Sephora by OPI polishes! Such a huge fan.

Thank you!  I recommend Sephora by OPI shade: And a Cherry on Top. http://seph.me/NtpLnF  This is the perfect classic red.

cherry.jpg

cocobella

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Ooh pretty, thanks for answering my question! I'll try that.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 44 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 21 in conversation
    • cocobella
    • glossy
    • byutiartist
    • lowrah
    • nanobear18
    • ashleyrose636