Live Nail Q&A with OPI Executive VP

sephoraadmin2

Live Nail Q&A with OPI Executive VP

[ Edited ]

This chat is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

Nail obsessed? Get ready to indulge in your passion for polish. Visit this thread on June 11 between 12-1 pm PST to participate in our live Q&A with OPI Executive VP and Artistic Director Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, the woman behind all those clever polish names. Ask her anything, from what it’s like to have the coolest job in the beauty world to how she finds her inspiration for the SEPHORA by OPI collection.

Be sure to "subscribe" to this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered. (Check the “Subscriptions" box on the right side of the post page.)

Suzi.jpg

Learn more about Sephora by OPI> http://seph.me/KrTrS5 

suziopi

Re: Coming Soon: Live Nail Q&A with OPI Executive VP

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

byutiartist wrote:

Hi! As a manicurist, I've always been curious about the naming process for the OPI colors. Can you tell me a little about it? What are some of your favorite names?

The naming process consists of myself, my manager and her assistant as we meet and cultivate a fun environment, which will inspire fun, catchy names that will be memorable in the Sephora by OPI line.

lowrah

(0) Hearts

Are you ever going to re-release the Sephora by OPI color "Midnight Mambo?" That color is gorgeous and I haven't been able to find anything like it. If not, do you have another shade similar to it?

Thanks!

suziopi

lowrah wrote:

Are you ever going to re-release the Sephora by OPI color "Midnight Mambo?" That color is gorgeous and I haven't been able to find anything like it. If not, do you have another shade similar to it?

Thanks!

Thank you so much for your support on our Sephora by OPI line.  We will consider releasing a shade like Midnight Mambo.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 44 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 21 in conversation
    • cocobella
    • glossy
    • byutiartist
    • lowrah
    • nanobear18
    • ashleyrose636