Live Hairstyling Q&A with Drybar!

[ Edited ]

drybar_Chat.jpg

This chat is now closed, but if Alli didn't get to your question, don't worry! She will be back to answer your questions.Thanks for your participation!

Learn Drybar’s top tips for achieving salon-worthy hair at home. Visit this thread on July 10 between 10-11 am PST to participate in our live Q&A with Drybar founder Alli Webb. Find out how to get the perfect blowout, create voluminous waves, and ask a hair question of your own.

Be sure to click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered

Re: Live Hairstyling Q&A with Drybar!

[ Edited ]

Alli.jpg

Thanks for all the great questions! Sorry I didn't get to answer them all, but I'll be back soon!

Peace, Love & Blowouts!

xo,

Alli

(0) Hearts

HI!  

I have noticed that i have matching areas of my hair that seem to not grow much.  It's the same spot where my hair fell out after each of my 3 boys were born.  The hair in these spots doesn't see to grow long and it's thinner.  The area in question is diagonally up from the outside corner of my eye, it's the same on both sides of my head.  Any thoughts as to what is causing this?

(0) Hearts

Hi Alli! 

I really love the 100 proof (gives my hair a slight wave which I really dig), but when I use it to blow my hair dry (I have naturally curly hair and it's THICK) it makes my hair feel a bit dry and thicker than normal.  Is there something you could recommend?  I like wearing my hair curly, straight, and wavy.  So I'm open to any options!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Alli,

This doesn't pertain to a hair style but I'm currently a student at a less than mediocre cosmetology school. I'm having a really hard time staying motivated to be there. I have a BS in Business already and I'm really trying to pursue this so that I can create my own big business the way you have yours. I need some word