Live Chat with Wende Zomnir for Urban Decay!

[ Edited ]

121615_SOCIAL_BeautyTalk_UD (2).jpg

This chat is now closed. Thank you for your participation! 

Here’s your chance to get a beauty question answered by the woman who put edgy-cool makeup on the map. Visit this thread on December 16 from 12 to 1 pm PST to participate in our live Q&A with Urban Decay cofounder Wende Zomnir. Ask her anything—from how to create the perfect smoky eye for day or night to what you can expect from the UD | Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette.

Be sure to click “Follow this thread” on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Wende Zomnir for Urban Decay!

Thank you so much for all of your questions.  I loved chatting!  I am always inspired by my fellow beauty junkies.

Hello Wende, 

I've loved your brand since my first purchase of  UD Honey Powder at the Sephora in the Venetian in Las Vegas.  It was a double first purchase both of your awesome products and a wonderful introduction to Sephora. My question is this; would Urban Decay consider re-releasing the Honey Body Powder (perhaps as an LE) in the near future? Thank you for your time. 

Your fan, Leonor

(0) Hearts

Will you consider another disney themed palette for 2016? When I discovered UD, I was barely discovering makeup and knew nothing about the alice in wonderland palette that I've seen people talk about. So I would like the opportunity to buy a UD disney palette :X 

(0) Hearts

What is baking? What products to use for it?thank you also new trend for eyes

hey !  i love urban decay products. you released soo many beautiful eyeshadow palettes but i loved the blushes  of urban decay sooo much. will you release a blush palette ?

We don't want to give too much away, but stay tuned...and soon! ; ) 

(0) Hearts

Hi Wendy,

UD High definition loose finishing powder isn't available for a while now. Is it permanently discontinued ? If so, Will you be launching a new  loose powder to replace it?

Hi there! I just wanted to say I am in LOVE with your new naked concealers, and was wondering if you guys will be coming out with more colors? I would love a corrector and highlighting shade for someone with darker skin!! 

xo!

[ Edited ]

We will launch more Naked Skin Concealer shades, including color correcting shades coming out in 2016. 

http://www.sephora.com/naked-skin-weightless-complete-coverage-concealer-P392854?

[ Edited ]

Great ideas!

(0) Hearts

Is there a Naked 4 in the works?

(0) Hearts

Hey...there are always new Naked products in the works!

(0) Hearts

Hi Wende.  My 13 year old cousin wants her first Urban Decay Naked Palette for Christmas, which one would you recommend?  Thank you! Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

The Naked2 Basics palette is a great choice for an eyeshadow novice. Naked3 is also very flattering and easy to wear. 

http://www.sephora.com/naked2-basics-P388225?

http://www.sephora.com/naked3-P384099?

(0) Hearts

Sorry to post here again. But just thought of something else.

Things I like to see:

Build your own palette in a Leopard case

Blush palette

More of those lipstick/lipgloss travel size duos

Yes!  Love these ideas!

This year's duo was a success, so we just might have to bring it back.  I'll see if we can pull it off for 2016.

(0) Hearts

Hi Wende, I love UD!  Happy 20th!!!! I love Blackheart from the Naked 3 palette and the liner too.  I hope they will both become available individually one day.

We always look at the palette colors as potential shades to sell as singles.  So you just voted!  thanks.

[ Edited ]

Wende, I just want to say that I love the UD matte eyeshadow formula in the Naked 2 Basics palette. I would love to see the release of matte "colors" palettes. You could even do a matte brights palette and a matte deep darks with smoldering plums, blues, teals and various deep jewel & warm-toned colors to build off the mattes in the Basics palette line! I would literally SWOON if these came to be! 

Those palettes and of course, matte liquid lipsticks... But I bet you guys have those in the works w/how popular they are right now Smiley Wink

I would swoon too.  I will work on that!