cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Philippe Chansel for Tom Ford Beauty

041416_SOCIAL_BeautyTalk_TomFord_v2.jpg

This thread is now closed. Thank you for participating!

The creative mind behind a luxurious beauty line is taking your questions! Philippe Chansel, TOM FORD Beauty’s director of innovation and product development, is making an appearance on BeautyTalk. Visit this thread on April 14 from 1 to 2pm PDT to participate in our live Q&A. Ask him anything—from how he predicts trends to his inspiration behind the latest TOM FORD Soleil Collection.

Be sure to click “Follow this thread” on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Please note: If any of the products that are mentioned today are currently out of stock please know we are working to get them back on the site. To make sure you're in the know, please sign up for email notification on the product's page. Philippe does not have any additional information about what date these products will return.

Happy live chatting! 

Re: Live Chat with Philippe Chansel for Tom Ford Beauty

Nina, the pleasure was all mine.

Oh yeah! I'd like to know too and know why it wasn't part of this year's summer collection.

Thx for stopping by! Stay fabulous and continue to bring us all the beautiful products please!

blackkitty2014, we are excited for you to see what’s in store for Fall / Winter.

Hi everyone, it seems our time is up. I loved chatting with you and hope I’ve been able to share my inside knowledge on Soleil with you. Keep an eye out for more from Tom Ford Beauty and don’t forget to post your Soleil beauty looks with #TFSoleil so I can see them! 

Would you use the skin illuminator under or over foundation?  Together with the bronzing primer?

Skin Illuminator can be applied all over the face, on it’s own or mixed with foundation to achieve radiant and balanced skin. If you want additional tone, use the Bronzing Primer first.

Will you bring back the Amber Haze quad?

I would recommend Golden Peach Cream and Powder Eye Duo, which will remind you of your favorite shadow.

This Hour just flew by, thank you most kindly for answering all our questions and I hope you will return! Looking forward to the new resort collection and hoping sephora will carry this!!

Best wishes!

Thank you, Nush. It was such a pleasure for me to have the opportunity to answer your questions today.

😍 @njattana 

Hi Phillippe - Thank you so much for taking the time to answer our questions today!

I am so happy to see the Soleil line carried at Sephora!

Are there any plans to develop any exclusive TOM FORD Beauty products just for Sephora?

I would also love to see the Lips & Boys collection available at Sephora in the future!  🙂

Hello Tamara76,

I am so pleased that you are enjoying the Tom Ford Soleil Color Collection.

Thank you for chatting with us today. I really like your brand as a whole and I use various products. If you were to pick one beauty item from the whole line  that you feel quintessentially embodies the iconic spirit of "Tom Ford" which one would it be? And the same question for which fragrance would you pick?

Hello blushnglow,

The Soleil Contour Compact in The Afternooner allows you to contour and strobe all in one, while delivering the lit from within radiance that the Soleil Collection embodies. Naturally, I would recommend Soleil Blanc because, to Mr. Ford, it was inspired by remote private islands where summer lasts all year long and exude the endless pursuit of sun and luxury.

Will you plan to come back to have another chat with us in the future? Obviously we love to have you

blackkitty2014, this has been an incredible experience and it would be our pleasure to spend time with all of you again. 

Hi Philippe, 

Is Soleil Contouring Compact (Blush, Highlighter, Bronzer) supposed to used by mixing all three colors together? I saw Tati's video on youtube saying bronzer might be too orange. Then, I saw Wayne MUA's video, and he recommended using mixing all three colors. 

Also, what's the best brush to apply Sheer Cheek Duo and Bronzing powder?

Julie 

Hello Julie,

You can use the shades alone or together to contour a seductive, natural glow.

1 Reply
testing