cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Philippe Chansel for Tom Ford Beauty

041416_SOCIAL_BeautyTalk_TomFord_v2.jpg

This thread is now closed. Thank you for participating!

The creative mind behind a luxurious beauty line is taking your questions! Philippe Chansel, TOM FORD Beauty’s director of innovation and product development, is making an appearance on BeautyTalk. Visit this thread on April 14 from 1 to 2pm PDT to participate in our live Q&A. Ask him anything—from how he predicts trends to his inspiration behind the latest TOM FORD Soleil Collection.

Be sure to click “Follow this thread” on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Please note: If any of the products that are mentioned today are currently out of stock please know we are working to get them back on the site. To make sure you're in the know, please sign up for email notification on the product's page. Philippe does not have any additional information about what date these products will return.

Happy live chatting! 

Re: Live Chat with Philippe Chansel for Tom Ford Beauty

Is sephora  going to carry Tom Ford contour products?

Hi Syma1996,

Try our Soleil Contouring Compact in The Afternooner. I think you will enjoy it.

That is very beautiful, have heard rave reviews but it won't show much on my skin tone, I would want to see the shade and illuminate pallette and more products at sephora hopefully soon!

Will you ever do smaller size fragrances? I've always thought about trying them but I don't want to spend a lot on one bottle in case it doesn't mesh well with my chemistry. There is no beauty counter that carries around here. 

Hi PinkEctasy,

Exclusively at Sephora, we offer a 30ml / 1oz. of our fragrances along with out touchpoint perfumes - again, only at Sephora. Please take a look!

Awesome, I'll have to check into it! tysm!I looking forward to seeing what launches this fall...it is my most favorite beauty launch time of year 

I noticed that moisturecore lipsticks after being used a few times, started to melt/wore away the middle core faster than the rest of the lipstick..down the line will this effect the performance of the lipstick since the core is what provides that extra boost of moisture/suppleness?

Hey Nush,

Don't worry about the middle wearing down faster. It shouldn't effect the performance of the product. Thanks for checking!

And thank you once again, you have been most gracious answering all our (my) questions Philippe!! @tomfordbeauty

Use a synthetic brush to pick up the product and sweep along cheek bone.

For a settle gold tone use Pieno Sole. For added color, use Pink Sand on the apples of the cheek.

I really love the soft glow from using the Radiant Moisture Soufflé....is this a permanent item in the Soleil collection? Or is it limited edition?

yes please let us know before i dig into my jar so i know how frugal i need to be

Currently it is Limited Life. Enjoy it while you can!

Oh no. Please please make it permanent.

( runs to buy a back up) 

...or two! 🙂

Any chance on jumping on the liquid lipstick or lip stain bandwagon? 

The lip patents that came out in the spring are long lasting and leave a stain. 

I'd love to see these in some more wearable colors.  These are a little to 'much' for me unfortunately.

I ordered my first one today: Infamy.

The Rich Color in Aphrodite leaves a lovely stain for me when the initial product wears off.

For now we will not. We will focus on Moisturecore and Ultra Rich.

1 Reply
testing