cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Philippe Chansel for Tom Ford Beauty

041416_SOCIAL_BeautyTalk_TomFord_v2.jpg

This thread is now closed. Thank you for participating!

The creative mind behind a luxurious beauty line is taking your questions! Philippe Chansel, TOM FORD Beauty’s director of innovation and product development, is making an appearance on BeautyTalk. Visit this thread on April 14 from 1 to 2pm PDT to participate in our live Q&A. Ask him anything—from how he predicts trends to his inspiration behind the latest TOM FORD Soleil Collection.

Be sure to click “Follow this thread” on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Please note: If any of the products that are mentioned today are currently out of stock please know we are working to get them back on the site. To make sure you're in the know, please sign up for email notification on the product's page. Philippe does not have any additional information about what date these products will return.

Happy live chatting! 

Re: Live Chat with Philippe Chansel for Tom Ford Beauty

Hi Phillipe, I was wondering if you could give us some hints of what may be upcoming for fans of Tom Ford beauty. Any new products on the horizon? I am particularly curious if we will see any new eye and cheek palettes along the lines of PInk Glow.

We will have new innovation in the Fall. If you like palettes, you will be happy!

Hi Philippe,

What would you consider to be the most iconic, lasting beauty look?

Thank you!

HI Sihan,

Sexy is always in so a smokey eye is iconic.

Hi, 

I am absolutely a makeup addict and would like to try something from Tom Ford. What would you recommend starting with?

Thank you for your time!

Soleil is a great collection to start with the Tom Ford brand. The shades are universally flattering and all formulas are very wearable.

Starting with the Lip, try Ultra-Rich Lip Color which adds a luxurious texture and finish to the lips.

Then for the Face, try the Afternooner. It's a large palette with highlighter, blush, and bronzer.

Finish it off with some glamour, try the Cream Eye Color. It has a cream shadow and a powder shadow in one.

Enjoy!

Hi Philippe, thanks for taking the time to chat with us.

What are the makeup trends moving into late summer/early fall that we can look forward to?

Thanks.

Hi Virgo87,

The trend is still moving towards innovation in skin products that give off natural, radiant effects. You’ll also see some beautiful rich, deep hues.

Thanks so much for chatting with us!

Is the Tom Ford Bronzer (in bronze age) or the cheek duo (in bicoastal) paraben free? They aren't listed that way on the site, but I've heard that they are.

Hi! Thank you so much for chatting with us! (And also, thank you again to your lovely company and Tom Ford for the beautiful gift of The Afternooner & 2 Moisturecore lipsticks! I ended up purchasing more of the Soleil collection than anticipated because I was so impressed with these :)).

I was wondering if there were any plans to expand the blush line to include more colors? Particularly unique colors like in the purple "family?"

There’s an amazing new blush in the Soleil collection called Bicoastal. It has two shades. One of them is a vibrant fuchsia pink; the other is a soft pink. The amazing thing is they can be used wet or dry. When you use it wet it’s even more vibrant. Caution: Use a damp brush, not a wet brush!

Thanks @tomfordbeauty! I do have Bicoastal already, which I find more pink (and I wore and received many compliments). I was wondering about something more lilacy?

Ah that is a good question too! 🙂

Hi Philippe, thank you for chatting with us!

Any chance you will expand the range of blushes?  Or perhaps add a true orange lipstick?  I have Wild Ginger and Ginger Fawn and Flame; none are quite orange enough for me.

Thanks again!

Hi Mochapj,

Try Ultra-Rich Lip Color in Le Mepris!

Hi! Thanks for chatting with us 🙂

Any chance discontinued quads make a come back... like Burnished Amber? Thanks!

Mr. Ford would never bring back dresses from past seasons lol. But seriously, we always want to have newness. We recognize our fan favorites, so there will be new products that are very similar.

Haha... don't classics make a comeback though?  Thank you for the info! 🙂

Also dying to know about this! I love Enchanted and am sad it isn't a part of the permanent line.

YES. And Pink Glow.

Anonymous Insider

This!! Burnished Amber, Enchanted, and maybe lip color in Aphrodisiac too...

testing