cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with PINROSE

06072017_BeautyTalk_Pinrose_ThreadAsset_HANDOFF.jpg

This thread is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

Erika Shumate and Christine Luby, co-creators of PINROSE, are making their BeautyTalk debut on Wednesday, June 7, to answer your fragrance questions. Visit this thread between 12pm and 1pm PDT to ask them anything—from how to discover your subconscious scent style to tips on how to make your perfume last all day.

Be sure click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with PINROSE

Thank you for taking the time to talk to us! You've given us such amazing ideas. We appreciate your inspiration. Please keep in touch. Smelly hugzzz 😉

Hey everybody! We are running out of time and were hoping you can help us develop our next scents!!!

Which notes/ingredients would you love to see Pinrose use in our next concoctions? 

I would love to see more sweet scents or something that smells fresh or outdoorsy. 

Green Mango and lotus like from my current fave Hermes Jardin sur le nil!

Something that feels like when you stroll through a spring Garden first thing in the morning after it had rained the previous night.. and freshly cut grass 😄

Oh man I don't really know how else to say this... fresh ocean/mountain/forest air.  The great outdoors during the fall up north in Canada 😄

Something very nature and free. I can't give you notes but I can make you a mood board 😄

Creme Brulee with fig or blackberries. 

Hi Erika and Christine,

Sorry if it was asked already because I didn't see anything, but do you have plans on making other products that incorporate your amazing fragrances? I would love to have a body lotion or shower gel of Sun Saint for example. 

I would also also like it if you had travel sprays versus roller balls. I don't find roller balls very sanitary and that's why I haven't been buying all the Pinrose gift sets Sephora has for sale. 

Erika, I met you at Coachella. Hope you had fun seeing Lady Gaga. 

@Karmatic HI!!!!! It's Erika. Thank you so much for coming to visit us at the Coachella tent. And thank you for saying hi now! 

@Pinrose Thanks so much for the answers and looking forward to seeing the new developments on Pinrose. 

Erika, I loved the Sephora tent. What a small world that two people from Illinois got to talking in the desert. ❤️

Hey @Karmatic

We are making 10ML purse sprays of a few of our scents. Sadly, no IMMEDIATE plans to make body lotion or shower gel (as in...we're not going to get to it in the 2nd half of 2017). BUT our goal is to help create "the scent playlist for your life". Since we know that there are lots of different ways to enhance your life with scent, we know we need to expand beyond eau de parfums! We promise we'll keep innovating and making products you love 🙂

Hiii!! No questions since you guys answer them all on social media! I love how much you both love your brand!!!! I took petal packs to coachella and was beyond excited to see full size bottles there for us to enjoy!! 

Keep up the great work and strong relationship with your customers! ❤️❤️

@imababymuffin Hi!!! I remember you! We chatted on the rollerball giftset wall. Thank you so much for reaching out!

Did you have fun at Coachella?! We had an amazing time in the Sephora tent - it was so rad to get to meet everyone. I liked the Antarctica dome. Ok sorry - beautytalk. not chella talk... lalala

What is your most uplifting scent? I love 'pillow talk poet' but I wanted something lighter or brighter than that. 

@Pishimonmishi Great question!!!

Ok, since you love Pillowtalk Poet, it sounds like you like softer, rounder scents.

I would recommend:

Tambourine Dreamer (this has a soft white musk base with bright white lilies on top). It's like Pillowtalk Poet with a fresh pop of lilies.

Merry Maker (this is has a tonka bean base which is skin-like and soft - but has brighter nectarine top notes).

Try them out and let us know what you think!

Thank you!!!!

I would love to see a few of your fragrances in a mini vial sample set offered via a promo or perk at Sephora..couple of other brands have done this not too long ago and it is a great way experience more of the line especially for those who cannot go test in person. Oh and please offer it to Canada as well 😄

Agreed! The sample packettes are really hard to get an idea of scent, especially if you want to try it for more than one day.

@vchotia and @Anewxa Thank you so much for the feedback - this is great to hear! We will definitely look into making vials instead of the towelettes!

Hi Erika and Christine,

Thanks for chatting with us!

Many fragrances tend to trigger migraines for me. Based on this info, do you recommend a scent in your line that may be less likely to exacerbate headaches? I realize this may be a trial-and-error type thing.

Also, I noticed that many scents that were previously available on Sephora are no longer offered. Do you know if they are coming back or were discontinued?

Hey @PrettyPaint

You are right...trial and error is the best way to see what works for you. Using rollerballs or Pinrose Petal Packs is an even nicer way to test than spray because you have more control in the application process.

As for specific scents...try Merry Maker. I wore this one throughout my entire pregnancy (when...I'll admit...I HATED most fragrances...) and it was super calming to my nauseous, headachey state. Pillowtalk Poet, too, is nice and mild. 

As for the scents that are no longer offered at Sephora, we will be re-releasing some of them in 2018! We took a phased approach to rolling out our new 50MLs. 

65 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • 06072017_BeautyTalk_Pinrose_ThreadAsset_HANDOFF.jpg
  • IMG_0753.JPG
  • IMG_0754.JPG
testing