cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Natasha Denona

2017-05-25-Natasha-Denona-Live-Chat-thread-asset-Handoff.jpg

This thread is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

Brand founder Natasha Denona is making her BeautyTalk debut on Wednesday, May 25, to answer your beauty questions. Visit this thread between 12pm and 1pm PDT to ask her anything—from what makes her eyeshadow formulas so pigmented to her go-to product for glowing skin.

Be sure click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Natasha Denona

@jp2016 Wouldn't a meet up be amazing? Or even doing a reward where she does your makeup? /swoon! 

Omg yes! My dream is that I can hire her to do my makeup for my wedding one day 😍 

Hi Natasha! Was wondering if there will be single shadows offered from the Star palette or Sunset palette? I love your creamy mattes in both palettes and I know I will go through them quickly! 

Hey @Huitzi

Thank you so much. I will definitely consider making single eyeshadows if there will be more requests. 

Hi Natasha, For someone who hasn't used any of your products so far, which product would you recommend as an introduction to your brand? Thanks

I would highly recommend my Sculpt and Glow palette! Inside you have a couple of my signature glow products in one palette. I would definitely also consider trying one of my eyeshadow 5 palettes. I hope you love it ❤️ 

Hey Natasha!! No real questions for you, just wanted to second everyone that hopes for a cool-toned palette! (Love the mermaid idea mentioned earlier!). 😄

What is in the works for you next? I am a very big fan and simply adore all of your products. I own a lot and really excited to see what you have coming in the future! Much love and so happy for well deserved success!

@MrsParker126! Hi ! in 2018 aside from eyeshadows, I'm going to be focused on new products for lips and a couple of other innovations which might create a new beauty trend! 😉 

Hi!!!! (officialalye from instagram)
Will single refills from Star palette be available in the future? Or even 3 pan palette refills? 🙂
Will the 5 pan palette's ever be constructed with a magnetic removeability in the future? (because that would be an amazing idea) 

What's your fav foundation brush for the face glow foundation? Most of my brushes get so gummy, and I've noticed the beautyblender works best for me, but I'm so much more of a brush person.

Thank you!! Love your products! I'm so glad that the 28's, and Star shadows can be removed easily. I just got my shipment notification about an hour ago for Sunset palette!

Hi @officialalye

Regarding the Star Palette, I am definitely taking this into consideration. I started to receive requested regarding this. 

About the magnetic 5 pan palettes, yes very soon! 

My favorite brush for my Face Glow Foundation is the ND # 19. You can find it in my Basic Brush Set or Pro Kit. It gives a truly flawless application.

I feel a brush assortment coming on. Watching you apply shadows in videos makes me want some of those shadow brushes too. Thanks!!!

Hello! No questions, just lots of love. I absolutely LOVE your products and am so happy to finally see them in store. Hope to see more in stores and not just select markets. 

@RavensGirl81 Thank you so much for your love and good energy ❤️ Sending it right back to you. 

Do you think you will make the sunset palette permanent to your line because of the demand? I hope so and I would love to see an all creamy matte palette that would be permanent as well. I'm not going to say one of your palettes is better than the others because I have the star palette along with 10 of the 5 pan palettes which almost equals both of your 28 big palettes and I'm equally obsessed with all of them. Your eyeshadows can't be topped:)

@missphotog

Thank you so much! I'm so happy that you love my eyeshadows. 

Oh 2018 is going to be revolutionary! Just wait and see 🙂 

You're very welcome my love! I just can't get enough of them! I told myself after I got my very first 5 pan palette that I would buy whatever you come out with because I just fell in love with your products and since then I've built up quite the natasha denona collection. lol. There isn't a day that goes by that I'm not wearing some of your amazing products and you're by far my favorite luxurious high end brand ever! *cheers* to all of your success and I can't wait to see what's in the future. <333

Yes all matte palette!!! 😍😃

I knooooow, right?! Can you imagine the greatness? lol! I hope she does and makes it permanent!

Hi Natasha! I just ordered my first pallete from you and I am so excited to try the sunset pallete! Just wondering why your eye shadows are so expensive, like why the high price tag? You're other products are also expensive but I was just wondering why there's such a huge price gap from your eye shadow palletes? No shade though, I definitely don't mind spending the money if it's worth the heavy price!

Hi! Thanks for your question. This is what I answered to another user who asked the same question. 

The ingredients in my eyeshadows and all raw materials are of the highest quality and extremely expensive. Also, the size of the pans in my eyeshadow palettes are much larger then the norm these days. My brand is a professional brand which has become super popular amongst makeup enthusiasts because of its professional standards but is still easy to use

111 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • 2017-05-25-Natasha-Denona-Live-Chat-thread-asset-Handoff.jpg
  • Chill.JPG
testing