cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Natasha Denona

2017-05-25-Natasha-Denona-Live-Chat-thread-asset-Handoff.jpg

This thread is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

Brand founder Natasha Denona is making her BeautyTalk debut on Wednesday, May 25, to answer your beauty questions. Visit this thread between 12pm and 1pm PDT to ask her anything—from what makes her eyeshadow formulas so pigmented to her go-to product for glowing skin.

Be sure click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Natasha Denona

Hi @IWishIWasCooler

The ingredients in my eyeshadows and all raw materials are of the highest quality and extremely expensive. Also, the size of the pans in my eyeshadow palettes are much larger then the norm these days. My brand is a professional brand which has become super popular amongst makeup enthusiasts because of its professional standards but is still easy to use.  

Also, any supercool, need-to-know fancy ingredients?!??! They just look SO GLAMOROUS!

That's so interesting!!!! What is your favorite way to use your shadows or the most unique way you have? 

Hi Natasha! It's great to have you here with us on Beauty Talk to discuss your brand. I first learned about your brand on this forum. A member of this forum, @veronika23 has, and continues to share information about your products. She's a big fan of yours and she loves to share all things Natasha Denona with us 🙂

I tried your eyeshadows and absolutely love the quality and longevity of the rich colors in your palettes. I want to buy more! 🙂 

I'm curious if you have plans or would consider adding "customizable palettes" to your line?

Something similar to the size and price point of the 5 color eyeshadow palette whereby customers can select any five colors of their liking to create a unique customizable palette. Thank you.

Hi @trishavt

So I haven't had many requests for customized palettes but if I keep getting this type of request I will definitely consider bringing it into Sephora. 

will you please bring your individual brushes to sephora?

Or customizable 28 pan palettes please;)

Hello hello Natasha! I was wondering, is there a color you've found most difficult to make to your standards? Thank you!

Great question! The yellow shade sol in the sunset palette was the hardest to achieve full coverage but we did it! Yellow is a tough pigment to work with in eyeshadows in a pressed powder formula. 

Thank you so much for your response! I have yet to find a good yellow myself, but I'm waiting for my Sunset Palette to arrive tomorrow and I can't wait to try what you've come up with! ❤️

The yellow shade Sol is EVERYTHING! I was blown away by the pigmentation but also how easy it is to blend and how much you can build up the color. Seriously one of the best yellow eyeshadows in my opinion. 

Hi Natasha!  Thank you so much for joining us!  I'm also a huge fan and you've already received so many great questions.  I would love to know if you have any tips on the best way to apply your shadow (especially the glitter shades) to maximize impact and longevity?  

Hey! Please see my answer to @Anonymous. Another tip is not to use dry eyeshadow primers since its harder to have eyeshadows adhere to the base. 

Anonymous Insider

Hi Natasha, welcome to BT!  I have a technique question because I love your work. How would you recommend applying your duo chrome, metallic, and chroma crystal finishes on textured/crepey lids?

I like to use my eyeshadow base because it gives a kind of a moist layer and still sets the eyeshadows because its a primer. Then I apply my eyeshadows onto the base with a stiff round brush or with my finger and blend. Hope this helps! 🙂 

Hi Natasha, welcome to BT! Congrat on your successes and kudos for being in touch with your fans. If you have to pick one of your products that you think it is stand out from other luxury makeup lines in the market, what would it be? 

I would say that my eye shadows definitely stand out. 

Hello Natasha,

Love your products!  You have such an interesting, diverse, and well-travelled background.  How do you find this has influenced your namesake beauty line? Is your daughter involved with your creation/implementation process?

Also, might you share any hints regarding a holiday 2017 release?

Thank you!

Thank you so much! Actually my dream is that my daughter will hopefully work with me soon, but like every young person, she has to learn a lot before she can get involved in creating and developing products. She is a very talented artist and I really see a great future of her. She already has so many ideas and I listen to her and I like what I hear.

Hi Natasha! Lovely to meet you! I was wondering if you would ever do a version of the 28 or 15 pan palettes in a mini version? I would never go through all the shadow in the larger pans and the price of the 5 pans adds up quick. I’d love to see reduced pan sizes with lots of color options at a price point that is more in my budget! Thanks in advance for a reply!

We are definitely working on mini versions of some of my products. Let me surprise you 😊

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • 2017-05-25-Natasha-Denona-Live-Chat-thread-asset-Handoff.jpg
  • Chill.JPG
testing