cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Kerry Cole for BECCA

09272016_Becca_Thread-Asset-Handoff.jpg

This thread is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

The woman who’s been lighting up the beauty scene is taking your questions! BECCA Style Director Kerry Cole is the star of our next live chat on BeautyTalk. Love her answer above? Expect even more strobing insight and other beauty tips on Tuesday, September 27. Check back on this thread between 12pm and 1pm PDT and ask her anything—from how to make your highlight pop in pictures to her favorite way to use the new Shimmering Skin Perfector Slimlight.

Be sure click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Kerry Cole for BECCA

YAS QUEEN

Hi Kerry, 

I love my Aqua Luminous foundation but it tends to become patchy and move throughout the day. How should I set it?

Hi Love! Try using our Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector over top any areas that tend to get oily. this can be used as liquid blotting paper! xo

Hi Kerry!

Will the mineral powder foundations be discontinued or reformulated? That is my holy grail foundation and would hate to no longer be available. 

Hi Kerry! Just wanted to stop by show some love and support!!! Can't wait to see all the new launches!!! 

Everything that the Becca Team has launched has been great! 

My love to everyone at the Becca HQ!

xoxo

Stephanie 🙂 

thanks for joining us Beauty!! xoxo

Hi Kerry - Thank you for visiting with us today!  Do you see the sharp, obvious highlight trend shifting toward a more subtle, natural glow?

Im a huge fan of the natural glow-- id love to see a shift in highlighting by adding glow behind foundation as well as in complexion products. xxoxox

Anonymous Insider

Hello Kerry Cole, makeupaddictmeg here! I am beyond excited you are having this life chat to answer our questions. Becca Cosmetics creates so many beautiful shades and finished of highlighters, blushes and bronzers. Would you consider taking those already existing products to create a shimmer and matte eyeshadow palette?

Hi love! We are always looking for new and innovative ways to bring light to areas of the face aside from the cheeks, so stay tuned for some cool eye concepts! Our Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed looks great on the eyes for a pop if shimmer xoxo

Anonymous Insider

Thanks Kerry! I already use the highlights and blushes to make some beautiful natural eye and face looks! I will keep my eyes out for more cool concept post(: 

Hi Kerry - 

So excited for your chat! 

How do you decide which shimmering skin perfector formula to use?? 

Thanks!! 

Hi AMT!  the beauty of Shimmering Skin Perfectors is that you cant go wrong.  If I had to be a bit prescriptive id say liquid is best for normal to dry, powder is great for all skin types and poured creme is great for those that want a subtle shimmer and are on the oily side xoxo

Will BECCA be coming out with any value/gift sets this Holiday season with the new highlighters?  Like minis of the new Jaclyn Hill combos of blush and highlight??

HI Beautiful! We are launching a new blush palette called Blushed with Light. This has 3 blush shades that range from matte to shimmer for a beautiful flush to the cheeks xoxo

I would love if Becca made a spray/mist type of product for setting makeup or for that dewy look! I find myself using primer type sprays over the Becca highlighters to really give it a pop and eliminate the powdered look. It would be a great addition to the lineup, marketed like a Glow Mist!

xox

Anewxa

Love that idea!! xoxoxo

Hi Kerry. I absolutely love Becca products and how well they work for WOC. Are there any plans to release more highlighters that work well for deeper skintones? Also, do you think highlighting is becoming more popular than contouring/bronzing?

Thanks for joining!! You should totally try our new Bronzed Amber shade it looks beautiful on WOC, also give topaz a try xoxo

Thanks for responding. I have topaz and it works really well for me. Are there any plans for Bronzed Amber to come to Sephora?

Hi Kerry, Thanks for joining us at BT. Do you have any plans to expand the eyeshadow range ? New palettes or singles?

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • 09272016_Becca_Thread-Asset-Handoff.jpg
  • Becca Rose Quartz.jpg
testing