cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Kerry Cole for BECCA

09272016_Becca_Thread-Asset-Handoff.jpg

This thread is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

The woman who’s been lighting up the beauty scene is taking your questions! BECCA Style Director Kerry Cole is the star of our next live chat on BeautyTalk. Love her answer above? Expect even more strobing insight and other beauty tips on Tuesday, September 27. Check back on this thread between 12pm and 1pm PDT and ask her anything—from how to make your highlight pop in pictures to her favorite way to use the new Shimmering Skin Perfector Slimlight.

Be sure click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Kerry Cole for BECCA

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat with me today!! I love all our BECCA Beauties, and can't wait for the next chat!  

Be beautiful and be bright!!

xoxox

Kerry Cole 

Hey Kerry! Are there Dos and Don't for applying blush and bronzer at the same time? If you're doing bright blush should you do lighter bronzer? I don't want to look like a clown! Haha I need your advice. 

Hi Kerry, what shade do you recommend for fair skin for the Multi tasking powder foundation to contour?

Hi Kerry.  What is your favorite blush to use for a natural flush?

Hi Kerry! Is the Backlight Priming Filter good for oily skin too? 

Hi kerry! Are the mineral blushes safe to use for sensitive skin?

absolutely, being they are mineral based they work well for those that are on the sensitive side xoxo

Hi Kerry!!

If you could only bring 3 BECCA products with you on a desert island which ones would they be?

OMG LOVE this questions!! Ever matte Primer, Ombre Nudes because it can be used in sooooo many ways and Shimmering Skin Pefector Pressed to signal/flag down passing rescue planes :)!!!

OMG I love your answer!!!!! 

Hi Kerry! What is your all time favorite BECCA product?

Back Light Priming Filter and Under Eye Brightening Corrector because the have the most amazing instant effect on the skin!!!! xoxo Yours ?!?!?

Hi Kerry, My Poured Creme breaks up my foundation every time I put it on top. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Try layering Shimmering Skin Pefector Poured Creme underneath your foundation, or apply with a beauty sponge to help blend smoothly without moving your foundation xoxo

Hi Kerry! If I have dry skin, can I still use the ever-matte foundation?

absolutely !  It has a matte but but not flat finish-- also it just absorbs excess oil so if your dry it won't dry you out!  Also you can apply with a wet brush.  Hope that helps xoxo

Hey there! I like the look of a healthy glow but I'm scared when I apply highlighter that I'll look too shiny or oily? How do you get it right? Thanks!!

Hi Kerry!  I'm a huge fan of BECCA products, especially the Luminous Blush formula.  Is there a chance we will see Rose Spritz as an individual shade?

We shall see!!! I love Rose Spritz too xoxo

Hi Kerry! whats your favorite shimmering skin perfector formula?

178 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • 09272016_Becca_Thread-Asset-Handoff.jpg
  • Becca Rose Quartz.jpg
testing