sephoraadmin2
Accepted Solution

Live Chat with Kat Von D!

[ Edited ]

This thread is now closed.

A message from Kat Von D: 

Man!  THANK YOU SO MUCH for spending time with me and asking awesome questions!  Had such a blast chatting it up with you!  Time flew by WAY too fast!!!

Lets do this again soon!
xo,
KvD

Want to ask Kat Von D how she gets her flawless finish? Visit this thread on August 30 between 12-1pm PST to participate in our live Q&A with tattoo artist and makeup guru Kat Von D. Ask her anything—from facts about her new high-pigment Lock-It Tattoo foundation to her favorite application tips.

Be sure to subscribe to this post to receive an email when Kat answers one of your questions. To sign up, check the “Subscriptions" box on the right side of the post page.

071012_kvd_saintsinn_hero.jpg

Learn more about Kat Von D> http://seph.me/OVWZ0A

DylanVonD

Re: Right Now: Live Chat with Kat Von D!

(0) Hearts

New Book.. Fall 2013! CANNOT WAIT. 

Will you be doing signings various locations throughout the UK? I know lasttime you only went to London.. though next year, will you be going to other cities such as Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, Edinburgh ect? 

I.NEED.TO.MEET.YOU

BethJo

(0) Hearts

Kat, Please come to different locations in the UK! I dont live close enough to london!

TinaVonDizer

(0) Hearts

which is ur fave palette i like the ludwig one guess what we have a beethoven street in my city <3

lyric0418

Saint