Sephoraadmin

Live Chat with Kat Von D

[ Edited ]

This chat is now closed. Thank you for your participation! If your question did not get answered, Kat will do her best to post more responses as she can.

Kat's message to her fans:

"OMG!  

I cant believe an hour went by so fast!!  This was so cool! I hope Sephora will let me do this again so i can chat with you guys again!!!    

Just wanted to send you all a BIG THANK YOU for making the time to connect with me, and im sorry i couldnt answer all the questions - I swear i was typing as fast as i possibly could (with the least amount of spelling errors!)  

Con Amor,

Kat Von D"

See it here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Ask-The-Experts/Live-Chat-with-Kat-Von-D/m-p/309743#M1154

kvd_pic.jpg

Whether it’s her namesake cosmetics collection, TV stardom, or tattoos, Kat Von D’s edgy-glam attitude attracts a lot of intrigue.  Visit this thread on March 15 between 12-1pm PST to participate in our live Q&A with the woman behind the beauty brand. It’s your turn to ask her expert advice on anything—from inspiration to favorite tips.

Be sure to "subscribe" to this post to be notified via email when Kat answers your question. To subscribe to a post, check the “Subscriptions" box on the right side of the post page.

Learn more about Kat Von D> http://seph.me/xcCczC

finnagain5

Re: OPEN NOW! Live Chat with Kat Von D

(0) Hearts

How is it that you do a live beauty talk in support of a beauty product line and pull it off without any negative connotations to this being superficially annoying.?  Perhaps it is how you stress more of the highlighting of the path-ways to connectivity, the compromising portal between you and the world,  such as the eyes & mouth, which directly relates to the somebody who has highlighted so much of herself on her outer most layers.  What kind of make up is Sephora hiding that gives & highlights such authenticity and strength.  I know you are hiding it somewhere, don't hold out on all of us. :smileywink:

On that note, I really enjoy the company Sephora from my older sister's security your products have subtly boosted.  That said, Kat, what highlights you the most when style and make up are not enough on bad me days?

bexsaur

(0) Hearts

Hey Kat!!

You should really think about touring around the U.S. I would love to come see you!  My question for you is how do you keep your hair looking so perfect and voluminous?  I mean I always see it looking so gorgeous.  Tell us your secret :smileyhappy:

maracllea

Hi Kat!

(0) Hearts

I really don't know how to start this. I just love your art, your instagram-sketches post are so inspirational! And your tattoos! God I wish I'll be half as good as you one day! You are truly my huge role model! Thank you so much for being you. I hope you guys don't mind I didn't actually ask a question. XOXO

teinia

Hey KAT are releasing more fragances???

angie44

(0) Hearts

Hi Kat -  What products do you use on your hair to get it so shiney?  Thanks.

meriiih

(0) Hearts

How can you always keep your face and your makeup so perfect? Does it ever go all over your face when it's raining or something? :smileysurprised:

jaimaroo

Hey Miss Kat,

What is the most memorable piece of ink that you ever did for someone?

Also,

What is your favorite make-up brand & product from them?

tinavondizer

(0) Hearts

do u want to use more fan names on ur palettes??do u like the los angeles design palette i've send u??love ya babe

abeatrriz

(0) Hearts

Hi Kat, I'm here again to ask: Who do you prefer shade of lipstick for fair skin? I'm sorry if I'm bothering, but it is an honor to speak directly to you! xoxo

kimicore

(0) Hearts

Hi Kat, I love your makeup line, but was wondering what kind of hair products you use?

jeanpascale

(0) Hearts

Hey Kat my name is mary i was just wondering why you canceled your show? i really like it and i wish it was still on.

Also what kinda cover up should i use so it doesnt make me break out.

portiavon

(0) Hearts

Hi, I am such a huge fan and i would love to ask you 2 questions, my friends are so glad i am going to post on here, so here goes. 1. When applying mascara how would you apply in for an even finish. 2. I know this is out of term but i have always wanted to know where do you get your journals that you write about your tattoos from

I love you. Your such an inspiration to all women and myself. I hope more happiness comes to you in the future.

Regards, Portia. UK

daizzy72

(0) Hearts

I am almost out of "Stormy" lip gloss, how can I get more?  I wear it whenever I am not wearing a lot of makeup.  Its my favorite nudish color...

bludoggie

How do you keep all your brilliant eyeshadow colors, eyeliner, and mascara fresh all day into the night? Do you have to reapply any of them later in the evening? Thanks for the advice...YOU ROCK!!!

thekatvond

(0) Hearts

bludoggie wrote:

How do you keep all your brilliant eyeshadow colors, eyeliner, and mascara fresh all day into the night? Do you have to reapply any of them later in the evening? Thanks for the advice...YOU ROCK!!!

Thanks love! I actually use the Lock n load spray fixant from my own line after I apply my makeup, it keeps it on all day! I also like Mist n Fix from Make up forever. xo 

riotbee

When will your Sephora collection be avaliable in Germany? I would love to get your products 'cause to fly to USA is to expensible :smileysad:   Greets and Kisses from the north of Germay   :heart:

kvdworld

Do you use any kind of blush for your face?

thekatvond

kvdworld wrote:

Do you use any kind of blush for your face?

I sure do!

One of my go to blush palettes is by Fresh - (i forgot the name of the pallette but its an obnoxiously-awesome orange colo - if that helps! )

but one of my favorite little tricks for cheeks is using, Smashbox Shimmer as a highlighter

mtmrose

Whats your tips for getting perfect winged liner?

meriiih

OMG! I love you so much!! Does your makeup ever go like... all over your face? :smileyvery-happy:

bluespiritfire

Hey Kat,

I really enjoy your fragrances, and Sinner has become my go to Kick-**bleep**-Concert perfume.  When i put it on I feel like I could defend myself in the craziest pit, even if I'm just going to the supermarket. :smileyvery-happy:

What is your favorite perfume? and what does it remind you of?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 269 replies
  • 191 hearts
  • 135 in conversation
    • glossy
    • thekatvond
    • Sephoraadmin
    • AmyC
    • jaimaroo
    • knitegamer