Sephoraadmin

Live Chat with Kat Von D

[ Edited ]

This chat is now closed. Thank you for your participation! If your question did not get answered, Kat will do her best to post more responses as she can.

Kat's message to her fans:

"OMG!  

I cant believe an hour went by so fast!!  This was so cool! I hope Sephora will let me do this again so i can chat with you guys again!!!    

Just wanted to send you all a BIG THANK YOU for making the time to connect with me, and im sorry i couldnt answer all the questions - I swear i was typing as fast as i possibly could (with the least amount of spelling errors!)  

Con Amor,

Kat Von D"

See it here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Ask-The-Experts/Live-Chat-with-Kat-Von-D/m-p/309743#M1154

kvd_pic.jpg

Whether it’s her namesake cosmetics collection, TV stardom, or tattoos, Kat Von D’s edgy-glam attitude attracts a lot of intrigue.  Visit this thread on March 15 between 12-1pm PST to participate in our live Q&A with the woman behind the beauty brand. It’s your turn to ask her expert advice on anything—from inspiration to favorite tips.

Be sure to "subscribe" to this post to be notified via email when Kat answers your question. To subscribe to a post, check the “Subscriptions" box on the right side of the post page.

Learn more about Kat Von D> http://seph.me/xcCczC

thekatvond

Re: OPEN NOW! Live Chat with Kat Von D

[ Edited ]

OMG!  

I cant believe an hour went by so fast!!  This was so cool! I hope Sephora will let me do this again so i can chat with you guys again!!!    

Just wanted to send you all a BIG THANK YOU for making the time to connect with me, and im sorry i couldnt answer all the questions - I swear i was typing as fast as i possibly could (with the least amount of spelling errors!)  

Con Amor,

Kat Von D

portiavon

TAHNKS FOR THE REPLY WHAT DID YOU SEARCH WHEN TRYING TO FIND THE JOURNALS (ANYTHING PARTICULAR) XXX

abeatrriz

kat, I follow you on twitter and I love your photos on Instagram! I always ask questions but you never answered :you must be very busy. but I still desire to get a tattoo in high voltageI read your book and am your biggest fan!! hope you in Brazil.

carolinecobweb

HelloKat, I admire your style and your job both tattos and make up! 

If you had to choose only one person who inspired you to become who you are, who would it be?

kvdworld

Do you bleach your teeth with something? They look so shiny

poppyadams

Not neccessarily beauty related..but when are you next coming to london?!?! :smileyvery-happy: xx

mercedeschanel

First of all I want to say hi to Kat.

I love all of your makeup which I have most of it.  Can you tell me is Backstage Bambi lipstick will still be available?

jess1601

On your show you always wear the prettiest red lipstick, what is it called? and ps you are the prettiest girl with tattoos I've ever seen.

bergermeister

Hey kat ! What will we be seeing in your line in the near future?

poppyadams

Hi Kat... What cheek products do you reccommend using when you have quite dramatic eyes AND something like a red lip? I wouldn't want to leave them bare completely regarding blush or contouring.. but don't want to end up looking like a clown! Advice or tips please?! :smileyvery-happy:

From Poppy, London xxx <3

pinkvalkyrie

Hi Kat!

What helps you get through tough break ups? I recently became a single mom and I always feel sexier and stronger wearing make up brands such as yours.

Thanks!

kvdworld

I just love your Poetica palette. It's so romantic...like you <3

amarie3729

Hello, I was wondering if your makeup line is cruelty free and if there are any vegan products? Thank you for your time.

breesheamua

Hey Kat, I've loved your line since you first came out with it. I'm a professional MUA for film and video, and I was wondering if theres a rep in charge of your product line, distribution ect other than you who I could contact like a lot of other make up companies have?

poppyadams

Hi Kat... What cheek products do you reccommend using when you have quite dramatic eyes AND something like a red lip? I wouldn't want to leave them bare completely regarding blush or contouring.. but don't want to end up looking like a clown! Advice or tips please?! :smileyvery-happy:

From Poppy, London xx

redbutterfly1

Kat,

You have dyed your hair so many colors and so many times and your hair looks great! Do you have a favorite leave in conditioner or hair treatment and shampoo for colored hair? Also, I think you should come out with a line of hair products! That would be amazing. I miss your show and I love you lots! :smileyhappy:

nslasha

What's your favorite feature to highlight and dramatize and with what products?  

srevengekele

Kat von D Sephora

Kat, first of all I think you are beautiful and a true inspiration. I live in the Netherlands but I am really interested in your Sephora line, the only thing is; there is only a very small part of the collection available here. Will the entire collection be available in my country in the future? I was also wonder if I need the setting mist if I use an eyeshadow palette, or will the eyeshadow stay decent throughout the day?

karilynalex

Hello Kat (:

What tips would you have makeup and beauty-wise for pale or very fair skinned people?

thanks, Kari <3

jeanpascale

do u still have your shop?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 269 replies
  • 191 hearts
  • 135 in conversation
    • glossy
    • thekatvond