cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Kat Von D

TRENDING-SOCIAL-BEAUTY-TALK-081816-DR4-V2IR[4].jpg

This thread is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

Kat Von D is back on BeautyTalk! Visit this thread on Tuesday, August 23, 12 pm–1 pm PDT to find out how the tattoo-artist-turned-brand-founder applies her lipstick perfectly every time, and how to make your foundation last. Ask all of your questions and get answers from Kat LIVE on BeautyTalk.

Be sure click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Kat Von D

OH HELL YEAH!!!!

What keeps you so motivated in everything you do?

Lots of love from Canada!!! 

Jess ❤️

Send Canada my love!!!

OMG I will ❤️ Love you!! 

Anonymous Insider

Wearing my favourite liquid lip ever- bow and arrow image.jpeg

what do you use as a cleansing for the face? You have such good complexion and smooth looking skin. 

you gotta try Ole Henrikson Walnut complexion scrub!  its the jam!!!

I admire you so much I have so much of all of your endeavers. Clothes, all your books, and of course every eye palette since your line came out among all the other products you have come out with since. 

Please bring back Stellar eye primer!!

Anonymous Insider

Hey Kat!!! You are such a huge inspiration to me! In SO many ways, art, tattoos, veganism, make up, music, meditation and yoga. You are my biggest idol and I just wanted to thank you for being such a huge inspiration to me... HUGE fan of all of your makeup.. I have quite the collection now, I've been a fan since the very beginning 🙂

and I had a question for you that I would be so grateful if you answered:

I have ridiculous watery eyes. My eyes always start watering when I put make up on, anything on my inner and outer eye just gets ruined and wiped off. Any tips?!

Anonymous Insider

Spoiler
Hola kat !!

I wanted to let you know that you are such an inspiration for every woman out there especially Latinas 💃🏽💃🏽

Can an you please give advise on how to take care of our skin using animal friendly products? / What is your skin care routine? 💜💜

Te deseo lo mejor siempre !

Jessie

YOU'RE MY QUEEN AND I LOVE YOU ❤️

Any highlighter products in the future? 

How do you stay so positive? 

Anewxa

Its always gonna be a challenge.  But when i look around me and take time to notice the GOOD in the world, whether it be in nature, a kind gesture, or even my cats, its hard not to be grateful.  X

Can you release a music album along with your next palette? That would be bad ass ! 

@thekatvond saw your reply to someone saying you are working on single shadows... would love to see peggy, sugar skull and bellbottom as singles!

Thanks so much for your time!!! Heart

Hi Kat! Im a huge fan.  Adoro tus productos. Exitos siempre

Hello Kat! 

Will you be bring back your perfume Adora? 

It's my all time favorite perfume! ❤️ Also, wanted to thank you for the KVD Beauty experience this past weekend in Sephora, so awesome!

not at this time - but I'm with you!  i LOVED adora!!  for now you can look forward to the relaunch of Saint and Sinner Fall 2017.   but i promise ill keep you posted if ever we relaunch Adora!

are you thinking of coming out with any other blush lines? what about any new loose eyeshadows?

Anonymous Insider

Will we ever meet again? 👯

testing