cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Kat Von D

TRENDING-SOCIAL-BEAUTY-TALK-081816-DR4-V2IR[4].jpg

This thread is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

Kat Von D is back on BeautyTalk! Visit this thread on Tuesday, August 23, 12 pm–1 pm PDT to find out how the tattoo-artist-turned-brand-founder applies her lipstick perfectly every time, and how to make your foundation last. Ask all of your questions and get answers from Kat LIVE on BeautyTalk.

Be sure click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Kat Von D

if I'm lucky.

Anonymous Insider

Kat it's me...maly...we met in barcelona 

I dream of one day joining your PR list! 💗

https://www.instagram.com/miagmakeup/

Anonymous Insider

Hello kat 

I am from the netherlands and i got a question, when do you ship your Products to the netherlands? And does there a Discount code exist for your Make up brand?

I am 13 years old so i doesnt Have a lot of money. And also I am a huge fan from your tattoo shop and your Make up brand😃 

Lots of Love from the netherlands 

Chiene van de griek Zeeland (Holland)

Hi Kat, 

I'm a huge fan ❤️ I still have one of your older palettes. It's the True Romance palette in Ludwig, any chance of bringing those oldies but goodies. I'm not gonna lie I went around looking for dupes at Sephora and Mac, but they just didn't compare to those colors. I use that palette only for special occasions. Leather, baroque, downtown, and clay are my faves. Especially clay I love it as a highlight. 

Con Amor, 

Arlette ❤️

Hi Kat! As a Mexican. I feel so proud that you have a mexican background too! And I try to aware about the Cruelty Free - Not tested on animals in every posible way! (My social media, channel, friends and family) .  Because I have noticed that it is about ignorance of the terrible practices that people are still buying tested on animals beauty, house and personal products! So, of course you are taking a huge part of this awareness and I than you! Un abrazo fuerte! 

Before you go I just wanna say you're such an inspiration on so many people around the world and we all love you more than you could know 😘 

-Love China Vasquez 

(Phoenix ,Az)

What are some goals you have set for the company for the next couple years?  Any chance of some limited edition printed products? 

Also im starting a makeup business www.facebook.com/enhancemakeup16 and i know its a long shot and everyone and their dog asks you to do it but check it out if you wanna 🙂 im pretty proud of a few of the looks i have and will be posting 🙂

Kat

Would you ever consider starting a clothing line?

That would be great. 

Anonymous Insider

Hey Kat! Will you release your album one day? Please? 🙂 I hope so! Your voice is beautiful, seriously! I love the songs you did with Prayers and The 69 Eyes! Also, you should post more covers on Youtube! Love you so much! ❤️

Thanks darlin!  Yeah.  This year i decided to reconsider releasing my album!  more to come!

Checking out Rosary Blue on Spotify right now!

I didn't know you did vocals with 69 Eyes. I'll have to check it out!

Much love to you! ❤️

Hey Kat! 

Thanks for joining us on Beauty Talk!

Quick question, what do you recommend to prep my lips with when I'm wearing the Everlasting Liquid Lipstick? Sometimes, my lips aren't so great, and it tends to look dry. 

Hi Kat!!! I absolutely love your makeup brand/looks. I wanted to know what is your go to everyday makeup routine? 🙂

Well my everyday makeup routine changes daily!  but i definitely couldn't live without my Lock-it foundation, and my Tattoo Liner!

hey kat! totally random but what kind of cat do you have?? also your everlasting liquid in Damned is my favorite thing ever! 

i have to hairless sphinx cats - Piaf and Poe!  i actually need two shades of Studded Kiss Lipstick after them!!

they are freakishly amazing haha and that is AWESOME 

Kat! Gracias por tanto arte materializado ❤️y por demostrarnos que tanto música, maquillaje, dibujo, arquitectura, en fin! todo puede complementarse!

you Rock! 

con cariño y toneladas de abrazos,

Nadine

2 Replies
testing