cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Kat Von D

TRENDING-SOCIAL-BEAUTY-TALK-081816-DR4-V2IR[4].jpg

This thread is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

Kat Von D is back on BeautyTalk! Visit this thread on Tuesday, August 23, 12 pm–1 pm PDT to find out how the tattoo-artist-turned-brand-founder applies her lipstick perfectly every time, and how to make your foundation last. Ask all of your questions and get answers from Kat LIVE on BeautyTalk.

Be sure click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Kat Von D

what is your favorite thing about formulating your own makeup brand?

Kat will you be releasing a chat of the best color matchs for concealers and foundation? I'm a die hard lock it foundation user and I want to get the  creme concealer but haven't had the chance to sample it in store. 

Hi Kat! Love your new concealer. Great job adding fair enough shades, plus the white one! But, the first cool shade is Light 13?! I am very fair and cool/pink. Most of those fair shades just look yellow on me. Any chance you will be adding something for us pink fairies any time soon? @thekatvond

Anonymous Insider

Best brand ever! 

I Kat I love your foundation , newest concealer, lovesick and lolita lipstick and the shade light pallete ! 😄 

follow me on IG lupitatcmakeup love you!

Quiero un tatto  de los k tu haces jajajajaj se que es imposible pero soñar no cuesta nada jajajaj mil besos y vendiciones para ty KAT VON D    soy de tijuana vivo en sandiego y aqui o aya te amamos nos encantas

Please make Chula into a liquid lipstick!! 

one step ahead of you girl!!  coming soon!

yessss you rock Thank you! @thekatvond 😙

Anonymous Insider

Best brand ever! 

I Kat I love your foundation , newest concealer, lovesick and lolita lipstick and the shade light pallete ! 😄 

follow me on IG lupitatcmakeup love you!

Hi Kat!

I love your eyeshadows, do you have any plans to come out with a full range of single eyeshadows? I would love to pick and choose between different formulas (like metallic, shimmer, matte etc.) and make a custom palette!

Any new projects that have been a big challenge? How have you overcome those challenges 

i know - laser treatment is really the only thing that works though.... 😞

Anonymous Insider

Hey Kat, just wondering will you be touring Ireland soon?  Maybe with the launch of your make-up line here in Debenhams? It's been waaaaay to long 🙂

Oh damn I forgot to mention this in my original post lol but Kat, I LOVE your kitties Piaf and Poe! I have a cat as well, a Scottish Fold named Sylvia! I LOVE Sphynx kitties as well and hope to get one in the future!

CAT LADY FOR LIFE!!!!!! 😄

sylvi.jpg

So, soft looking!   Beauty!

omg so cute!

Hi Kat! I love your products, and was curious to know of you ever find yourself feeling a uninspired with makeup and what you might do to find inspiration? 

Hey Kat! Just wanted to send some love your way!! Thanks for repping for the girls who don't fit in the everyday mould! Just curious if you will ever make any highlighters now that you rocked it with nikitutorials? Also- are you ever going to release that awesome collection of your brushes and the lock it in products you sent people to try? I want want so bad I dream about it 😁 Thanks again for the awesome products 

forever your loyal brand fan 

-Erin 💋💋

Hey Kat, I'm a newbie as I am a covert from Sacha Cosmetics (Trinidad and Tobago). What do you recommend for the full face ... Foundation, Contour and Highlight?? 

Hi Kat i have also picked up Project Chimp today. I was wondering if you will continue to release these limited edition items for a great cause every year. Love the fact you offer these! I will continue to buy them thats for sure. Also I apologize in advance if this has already been asked did not go through all the pages! Also will those metallic liquid lips be released this year?

Anonymous Insider

• Hi Kat ur the best ur the only brand I have on my face everyday no kidding!!! My question is would you be making more red everlasting liquid lipsticks???
2 Replies
testing