cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Kat Von D

TRENDING-SOCIAL-BEAUTY-TALK-081816-DR4-V2IR[4].jpg

This thread is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

Kat Von D is back on BeautyTalk! Visit this thread on Tuesday, August 23, 12 pm–1 pm PDT to find out how the tattoo-artist-turned-brand-founder applies her lipstick perfectly every time, and how to make your foundation last. Ask all of your questions and get answers from Kat LIVE on BeautyTalk.

Be sure click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Kat Von D

Will be great more two tones mini combinations!

They are great for travel or take to my purse.

Anonymous Insider

Hey Kat!!! You are such a huge inspiration to me! In SO many ways, art, tattoos, veganism, make up, music, meditation and yoga. You are my biggest idol and I just wanted to thank you for being such a huge inspiration to me... and I had a question for you that I would be so grateful if you answered:

I have ridiculous watery eyes. My eyes always start watering when I put make up on, anything on my inner and outer eye just gets ruined and wiped off. Any tips?!

Anonymous Insider

❤️❤️❤️ Hola hermosa KAT! Nuestra KAT! Somos un grupo de más de 15.000 hispanas que vivimos en usa y amamos la belleza! Somos admiradoras tuyas y estamos muy emocionadas con tu lanzamiento en pro de los chimpancés! Ya muchas adquirimos el bello LIPSTICK! ❤️

Hi Kat!  

I don't have a question more of a compliment. I LOVE gold eyeliners and your Lighting Liner in metallic Gould is my favorite. Also, Thrasher eyeshadow.  Please, never discontinue! ;')

Hi, Kat!

So, I am looking for a great nude that lasts all day, and where better to look than Kat Von D! What is your favorite nude-ish, understated shade in your collections?

-Katie

Hi Kat, sorry for asking so many questions!

I love how you rock different colors on each eye..how do you coordinate the colors or is it based on what lipstick you have on and take it from there? I missed out on both the lady bird and monarch palettes, any chancento bring out singles or similar palettes? I love your shade + light eye palette!

love you!

Anewxa

Are there any products in your line you'd recommend as gateway products to someone who has generally stuck to more neutral and natural products and want to branch out?

Hi Kat,

I just wanted to say thank you for working so hard to make quality products. I'm a product consultant at Sephora and rave about your products all the time. My co-workers and I have turned so many people on to the Trooper eyeliner - it's a classic!

Love ya, girlie! Take care! 🙂

Laina

Hi Kat! Been a fan since you were on Miami Ink! 🙂 Met you about 10 years ago in Toronto too lol Will you be expanding you make up line to include products like highlighters, lip liners, nail polish or brow products?

All of the above!!   this year is gonna be packed with so many rad new launches!  kisses to you and toronto!!!

Thanks Kat, cant wait to see what's coming !

Found the picture 😉 had to show you, omg this was such a long time ago!.facebook_1471981146054.jpg

Girlll, Ed Hardy! The most 00's thing there was! Lol, this is a great photo. 

lol I know, i'm so embarrassed but I love this picture.

Hi! I was wondering if the lock it setting spray is being discontinued. I can't live without this!

Also, please, please bring back the Adora perfume.  😞

Don't worry!  Its not discontinued!!!  gonna be re releasing it in a brand new updated sexy bottle! Same delicious formula!  This fall!

Anonymous Insider

Hi Kat, well this is a different question, is about tattoos, Do you know someone who can teach me to became a tattoo artist or maybe you?? You can see my draws on instagram @cirqueducarnaval
Or give me some advice??
Thanks in advance.

Anonymous Insider

I admire you so much!! How did you know you wanted to start a makeup line 💕

Anonymous Insider

Hello from The Netherlands!

Kat, you have been my hero ever since I can remember first seeing you on TV. And I support you through and through. I seriously hope to meet you in London for the UK + Ireland launch, since I will be flying over! As for my question; Will katvondbeauty.com ever go international? Considering you sell a lot more (also special and maybe older products) on there than in the Sephora stores.

Thank you for inspiring me and so many other people and saving my life multiple times, love you to death!  xx Rose

p.s I am IN LOVE with the Serpentina palette, I use it daily! Can't wait for what magic you will create with the Alchemist palette!

Hey beautiful!  Hopefully katvondbeauty.com will start shipping international - but for now, since we just launched at sephora in scandinavia, they should be able to ship to you so you don't have to deal with crazy shipping costs!  

Anonymous Insider

Hello gorgeous! Thank you for responding, that sounds sick! I truly wish the best for you and I love how kind hearted you are to everyone. A true rolemodel! I hope you are well Kat! xoxo

1 Reply
testing