cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Kat Von D

TRENDING-SOCIAL-BEAUTY-TALK-081816-DR4-V2IR[4].jpg

This thread is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

Kat Von D is back on BeautyTalk! Visit this thread on Tuesday, August 23, 12 pm–1 pm PDT to find out how the tattoo-artist-turned-brand-founder applies her lipstick perfectly every time, and how to make your foundation last. Ask all of your questions and get answers from Kat LIVE on BeautyTalk.

Be sure click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Kat Von D

Hi Kat! I've been a huge fan forever. I absolutely love your brand and all that you do. You're an inspiration for so many reasons. So glad to see how all your hard work and effort has gotten you to where you are. Thanks to your YouTube beauty chats... I have found so many awesome beautiful makeup artist. I thank you for introducing them into my world. Basically sending lots of love your way. Continue to be amazing! Xo Sunshine. 

Michelle ☠❤️💋

Hi Kat

Thanks for taking the time today to chat.

Your products are great and affordable, which is appreciated.

Your makeup always looks fantastic no matter what you are wearing. Is there one look that you haven't mastered but wish you could?

Lots of love.

you are so sweet!  thank you for the nice compliments!   I am forever trying to master every look!  theres always room for improvement!

What date will Shade and Light Contour 2.0 be released? Will we get to see some sneak peeks beforehand???

Checkout this oldie but goodie! I keep it because it was my very first product from your line! 😍Throwback

whoa!!!  thats bad ass!!!

Spoiler
H

Hi Kat! Any plans on making an all matte eye pallete for us Asians with hooded eyes? Maybe a tutorial as well?  I'm vegan and It's great that you went vegan too! I hope more people see how it helps. I have 2 Cornish Rex kitties and love how similar they are to Sphynx kitties! It's awesome to always see Piaf & Poe. Hope you visit WI someday

thank you!

We filmed a great eyeliner tutorial, and a Shade+Light eye contour tutorial with a few tips and tricks - but ill def keep this in mind when we shoot again!

Hi Kat! Will you ever come out with highlighters? Love you!

Anonymous Insider

Just on here to tell you how amazing you are and you inspire me to always do and be better❤️😘 Buuut just curious any specific date to your new liquid lipstick launch? Love you kat!!

i adore you.

Heya, Kat!

I'm a Beauty Manager for Sephora inside JC Penney. We had tremendous success with your #lockitrevolution event this weekend. Thank you for being genuine and inspiring to my team and clients. We worked so hard to get a 2bay gondola to represent your talent and innovation! Keep up the good and #inspirefearlessness!

💜 Gina in Tallahassee FL 

Please please please send all my love to you and your team!  SIJCP RULES MY WORLD!!!

Anonymous Insider

❤️❤️❤️ Hola hermosa KAT! Nuestra KAT! Somos un grupo de más de 15.000 hispanas que vivimos en usa y amamos la belleza! Somos admiradoras tuyas y estamos muy emocionadas con tu lanzamiento en pro de los chimpancés! Ulta muchas adquirimos el bello LIPSTICK! ❤️

un beso grande!

Hi Kat! Can you give us a clue on what to expect in the next upcoming holiday season for your makeup line? I would love to know what you are working on! ❤️

Ps. I absolutely love your makeup line and your style. I have been a fan of yours since LA Ink and think your art is amazing. It is my dream to be tattooed by you one day. When I found out you launched a makeup line I was so excited, and even more so when I realized how great all your products were. I also love your cruelty-free stance being a vegan and it's great that you are taking that stance. 

all i can say is get ready for the METAL MATTE palette!!!!

that sounds amazing!

I'm 28 years old and I've been a fan of you ever since I found out about you back when I was in high school and you were on Miami Ink. Through all of these years I have followed you so closely and you have been such an inspiration for me. I just love how you are so involved with so many different projects whether it's music, makeup artistry, drawing, painting, crafts, tattooing and even gardening. Your words through your books and social media have moved me and were there for me when no one else was. Thank you so much for being you and continuing to inspire so many people every day.

Raising awareness for animals through making your makeup line completely vegan, doing volunteer work, and fundraising campaigns is truly amazing work. Your hard work and kindness has not gone unnoticed. Thank you for all that you do. 

xxx

oh man!  that means the world to me!!  Thank you!

Hello kat I love your makeup line. What is your all time favorite palette from your makeup line? And kust wondering what is your favorite mexican dish?

Xoxo, Mayra

1 Reply
testing