cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Kat Von D

TRENDING-SOCIAL-BEAUTY-TALK-081816-DR4-V2IR[4].jpg

This thread is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

Kat Von D is back on BeautyTalk! Visit this thread on Tuesday, August 23, 12 pm–1 pm PDT to find out how the tattoo-artist-turned-brand-founder applies her lipstick perfectly every time, and how to make your foundation last. Ask all of your questions and get answers from Kat LIVE on BeautyTalk.

Be sure click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Kat Von D

I admire you so incredibly much! I love that you aren't afraid to express yourself and I feel like I truly connect with you through your love for music. Thank you for naming so many of your products after such wonderful music and those associated! How do you decide what you are going to name your shades of shadow, lipstick, etc.? There is so much wonderful music in this world? What helps you narro down your choices?

Nine pages in 19 minutes! Someone already asked my question. Off to find out who!

Hi Kat! I'm a huge fan of yours from Nova Scotia, Canada. I've been to your shop a few times to get some tattoos unfortunately you weren't there at those times. I really hope to meet you someday!

My questions are what new products are coming that we haven't heard of yet?

Any word on the Alchemy palette (release date)?

And what is in that big vault that is supposed to be coming for the holidays?

Last question, when are the lip liners, metal lipsticks and charity lipsticks being released.

Hola Kat (:

what are your favorite Lip Liners and do you plan on releasing your own Lip Liners??

I love you ❤️ 

Anonymous Insider

Hello Kat, first of all you've been an idol to me many years, and when you went Vegan I was so fucken stoked. I've been vegan almost 3 years and my question is: What's your favorite meal? I live on vegan nachos, and make them like 3x a week. What's your go-to food?

-Kelsey 

If ever you get a chance to go to Crossroads restaurant on Melrose Ave - i highly recommend it.  my al time fave!!

Kat was there when I needed the support. Was suppost to get married in April and found out in February that he was cheating on me and had to call off the wedding. Trying to get back up on my feet and build up my confidence again, I went from being a beauty insider to vib rouge in one month from buying almost every shade of liquid lipstick available, lock it foundation, Kat Von D beauty blender, tattoo eyeliner, shade to light eye and face pallet and interstellar package. Best investments of my life 🙂 recommend them to all my family and friends. 2 months ago a house on my street exploded (Mississauga, Ontario house explosion, being 100% serious) and I wasn't allowed home for a few days. Thankfully my family was unharmed but my makeup was my other concern 😞 thankfully when we were allowed back I ran upstairs to my room (carefully because we don't know the condition of the foundation of the house) and sighed in relief when I saw my makeup collection was fine 🙂 lots of love Kat and thanks again for helping girls build up their confidence and making people feel beautiful inside and out! 

sending you extra love, girl!!

Anonymous Insider

Hi Kat ! Im such a fan ! 

I am from France and its really hard for me to buy your products, so when are you going to lunch them in France? 😀

Have a nice day , Love Ya ! ❤

YES!!! we are officially launching in Sephora france VERY SOON!  Ill keep you posted!!

Anonymous Insider

I love you so much Kat!! Will you be releasing any more liquid lipsticks ? 

Dude!  I just finished naming 20 NEW SHADES!!!

Katt love your Friendship letter on the up coming too faced palette colab.. 💋💄💄💄💄💄💄

Anonymous Insider

What is your favorite product that you have come out with?❤️

Xo,

sarah

Anonymous Insider

Hello Kat what is your skin care routine ?

Anonymous Insider

Hi Kat, 

I love your product, i fully switched from Estea Lauder to you 1 year ago, and could not be happier.  Will you be coming out with howto vids, on your newest products, setting powder, concealer, and brushes? 

Thank you for your time, 

Ashley

Yup!  i filmed an array of Lock-It tutorials that will be going live soon.  @katvondbeauty will definitely giving you guys the heads up when those go live!

First off I love you & all your products so much my man's wallet hurts 😂

...2nd how do you find the perfect foundation tone min seems to come out pink (ghostly )Snapchat-4581963994019732125.jpg

she who dies with the most makeup, wins. 😉

My grandmaHi Kat! This is my 90 year old grandma. She is literally my whole world. She's been the glue that holds our family together. She's the reason I'm a pastry chef. She recently went through the loss of my grandpa who was a marine. They were married for 65 years and he passed at 90 years old. I would do anything for you to tattoo this picture of her on my arm while I still have her on this earth to show the final tattoo to. I want to do something like this to put into perspective how much she means to me. I'm actually going to be in LA in May 2017 because my husband's family is coming from Australia. It would be perfect to get this done and come home to show her. Please make my dream come true!

You grandma is beautiful!  love this photo.

testing