cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Kat Von D

TRENDING-SOCIAL-BEAUTY-TALK-081816-DR4-V2IR[4].jpg

This thread is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

Kat Von D is back on BeautyTalk! Visit this thread on Tuesday, August 23, 12 pm–1 pm PDT to find out how the tattoo-artist-turned-brand-founder applies her lipstick perfectly every time, and how to make your foundation last. Ask all of your questions and get answers from Kat LIVE on BeautyTalk.

Be sure click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Kat Von D

Hi Kat,
I love your style so much! Do you plan to do more makeup tutorials on your youtube channel? I would love to see how you create your unique looks!

Hey Kat! Long time fan here! Who inspired you to create your own makeup line?

Thanks for doing the live chat!  I was lucky enough to attend a Sephora event (years ago) at your W Hollywood location (yours not Sephora's) and want to comment that you were humble and gracious to all.  Very impressive.

And I do have a question.  What have been recent or new influences on your creative process regarding the makeup (or anything else).

Hi, any chance you will be bringing back the mini set of liquid lipsticks in Lolita and Lolita 2?  Or doing more of these sets such as the melancholia and susperia?  Thanks!

Anonymous Insider

How did you pick too faced to collab with and how long did it take to create the collab (love it) lots of love from Mia ❤️

Hi Kat thanks for chatting with us today 😄 what is your favorite beauty product in your line? 

Your liquid lipsticks are my favorite! I haven't tried any eyeshadows, that is next on my list! 

Hi Kat! I love your makeup so much, it's by FAR my favorite brand!! I was just wondering what your contour tips and tricks are? What products do you use? Love you so much! 

I purchased project chimp today and can't wait to try it out, I love contributing to great causes!

Any plans to extend the liquid lipstick line and adding more colors to metal crush shadows - those are awesome! Which shades are your favs? 

Hi kat, how did makeup impact your life love u 😘

Anonymous Insider

My mom is fascinated by the Studded Kiss Lipstick in Lullabye that I just gifted to her from Toronto! She is so thankful to you for making such a beautiful product ❤️CqfdEqrWAAAutBi.jpg

Anonymous Insider

No question, just wanna letcha know that... I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BEYOND ^.^ 

the feeling is mutual!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH GURL AHHHHH

Anonymous Insider

What makes you happiest when realising a new product? Love you so much from Mia 💕💕

First when i get to hold a final finished product in my hand - but then when other people appreciate it and give positive feedback! 

Hi again Kat ❤️ Any more brow products in the works?

As a matter of fact yes!!  Gonna be releasing TWO different eyebrow products soon!  pencil and powder!  but unlike anything out there!  Get Ready!!!

Oh no, I hope there is a redhead shade...actually. wait. My wallet hopes there is not one.

Anonymous Insider

Hi Kat! What sparked the idea to make such a small liquid eyeliner unlike normal brands who have standard sizes? Do you feel you have more control with a smaller tube? I prefer the smaller ones and wasn't sure if there was a reason behind your decision 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Hi Kat! You said you was going to pull the shade "Jeffree" from your collection but it's still available here at Sephora and at your site.

Yep - already discounted it - so whatever Sephora has in stock is all that is left.  Once it sells through there won't be anymore.  😞

2 Replies
testing