cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Kat Von D

TRENDING-SOCIAL-BEAUTY-TALK-081816-DR4-V2IR[4].jpg

This thread is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

Kat Von D is back on BeautyTalk! Visit this thread on Tuesday, August 23, 12 pm–1 pm PDT to find out how the tattoo-artist-turned-brand-founder applies her lipstick perfectly every time, and how to make your foundation last. Ask all of your questions and get answers from Kat LIVE on BeautyTalk.

Be sure click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Kat Von D

I second this request for a Lock It "light"! Maybe a Lock It Cushion!

Anonymous Insider

How do you choose the names for your products (love you tons Kat💕)

Hi Kat! Any hope for a Kat Von D skincare line? ❤️

Do you have a "15 minute" routine for those days when you have to get out the door quickly? If so, what is it and can you share it?

Hi Kat! I know a lot of your OG products/colors are being changed to be totally vegan, which is AWESOME!!! One of my favorite colors is Oh My Goth, will that ever make a comeback or can you suggest one that is current that is close to this amazing color? I love you so much!

Kat!!!! Help me pleassseeee!!!! I've tried a bazillion foundations and can't find one that matches me!! That include high end and drugstore foundations.

Hi Kat!! This is so exciting!!!! Thanks for sharing your time with us and for being on BT to answer our questions! You are stunning and I feel star-struck ❤️

What palette do you recommend the most for olive-skin tones and what sorts of shades do you like to play with when doing makeup on olive-skin?

What lipstick shade would you recommend the most out of your line for olive skintones?

And do you plan on expanding your line soon or perhaps creating a second line?

What tricks do you use to keep makeup on if you have super sweaty skin the summer?

Thanks so much- I know I asked a lot! =D ❤️

Yes, Kat please get a chance to answer her olive skintone questions if you don't get a chance to answer mine (I asked something sorrrta similar) 😄

Another vote here! I can't find a foundation match in hardly any line because I am a pasty olive tone and nothing is "green" enough for me 🙂

Lol, right!! We need to know 😉

If you could do *anything* with a person's body as a canvas, even things that are currently not possible, what would you do? Such as making parts of you invisible, having your skin glow with lights, having a retractable unicorn horn, etc?

Anonymous Insider

Hi Kat what inspired you to make your brand vegan? Lots of love Mia ❤️❤️

Hi Kat: 

I was wondering when you will be releasing your new shades for your lock it foundation line. 

Hi Kat! I was wondering if the Liquid Lipstick in your Too Faced x Kat Von D collab was new and a different formula? Thanks! 

What is an advice you would give someone who is just  starting out on makeup?

Hi Kat! Big fan of yours and your makeup line 😉 Just wanted to know if there is a release date set for the launch of the new upcoming liquid lipstick shades?? I'm anxiously waiting 😊😃

Hi Kat!

Welcome to Beautytalk! Will you bring back blushes and when can we expect them? Also, will you bring out the mettalic liquid lipsticks that you showed a while back? Any chance extending into skincare and bringing out lip liners?

Thanks and love from Canada!

Anewxa

Anonymous Insider

Hey, Kat! Hope you're well.

If you had to pick 1 shade from your Lipstick collection and you could only wear that for one week, what would it be?

Love you!

Dear Kat, I am so devastated to say this but my skin is still far too oily for your Lockit foundation. Even though I use mattidying skin care products and primers the Lockit foundation still melts off of my fave within hours. It breaks my heart because I wanted to stay completely pure and true to your line. 

What I'm trying to ask is if you ever plan on formulating a more mattidying formula of a primer and foundation? 

Is there a release date on your Saint perfume. I am dying without it. 

Hi Kat! How are you? What is your go-to look when you are pressed for time?

testing