cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Kat Von D

TRENDING-SOCIAL-BEAUTY-TALK-081816-DR4-V2IR[4].jpg

This thread is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

Kat Von D is back on BeautyTalk! Visit this thread on Tuesday, August 23, 12 pm–1 pm PDT to find out how the tattoo-artist-turned-brand-founder applies her lipstick perfectly every time, and how to make your foundation last. Ask all of your questions and get answers from Kat LIVE on BeautyTalk.

Be sure click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Kat Von D

How did your idea of makeup start? What inspired you to do what you do?

When will Crucifix be released? I am so excited for that shade! 

What song is inspiring your look today? All time favorite beauty icons? 

Anewxa

Anonymous Insider

How do you choose names for your products? What inspires them and love you so much from Mia 💕

Hi Kat. I love your products and I will be buying the Chimp everlasting lip for a birthday present to myself plus other products. Your brand is my favorite. Thank you for all you do.

Hey Kat!

I was wondering what advice do you have for someone who wants to try bold makeup looks?

(btw you're the reason why I started wearing Lipstick and now I'm obsessed, so thank you<3)

When will we find out more about the too faced x Kat Von d collab? 

Anonymous Insider

Hi Katherine. I just wanted to thank you for doing everything that's in your power to make this world a better place by helping people, animals and this planet. You are doing a great job and inspire a lot of people to do the same! ❤️

Hey  kat, I am a huge fan of your beauty products. I just purchased the concealer and contour kit. Im wondering, will you come out with more vegan friendly products like maybe facial creams, facial cleansers or serums?  If not what are some of your favorite facial cleansers, serums and creams to use? Thanx so much !

Hi Kat, it has been some time since ritual went away. I wanted to know are you ever going to being it back. Which one of your current colors do you think is closest to that shade of nude?

Would you ever consider doing a foundation with a luminous finish? Because while I want to wear the Lock It foundation so badly, my skin is just too dry for the formula. And not even the Lock It Primer helps elevate the dryness. So because of my dry skin myself and I'm sure other individuals are held back from using your products. So would you create different finishes of foundation or even lipstick so that individuals with different skin types can enjoy your line?

Anonymous Insider

Hi Kat! I was just wondering if you knew about how much your collab is going to be with too faced? Love you ❤️

Being a tattoo artists, did you find your love of makeup and the "art" of makeup through there?

Anonymous Insider

hi Kat! I was wondering if you were considering ever bringing back your poetica perfume? i fell in love with it

I love you so much Kat!! This is me wearing your Tattoo liner in Trooper, my favorite!!!❤️❤️

Anonymous Insider

Hi dear Kat! What's your favourite lipstick ever, if you have such? 

Thank you for everything you are doing, let your heart be filled with love and joy!

I am SO excited about your TOO FACED collab and can't wait to get my hands on that Piaf bag! Be still my heart!

Anonymous Insider

Hi Kat what inspired you to make your brand vegan? Lots of love Mia ❤️❤️

Anonymous Insider

Hi Kat!

When are going to be launched your new perfumes? I can't wait to have them!

Hi Kat!

I have been wanting to try your liquid lipsticks, but my lips tend to get dry throughout the day even though I drink plenty of water.

Any tips for how to use your liquid lipsticks/make them look good throughout the day for those of us with dry lips? Or a color you recommend that is more forgiving on dry lip?

Thank you!!

Do you have any plans to make a lighter version of the Lock It foundation? I love the staying power (it stays on, and flawless.all.day!) but would love to see something a bit lighter on the skin for those of us who don't want full coverage. You are amazing!!!! Thank you for creating many of my HG cannot live without products; I'm looking at you Lolita, Shade & Light Contour Palette, and Tattoo Liner!

testing