cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Kat Von D

TRENDING-SOCIAL-BEAUTY-TALK-081816-DR4-V2IR[4].jpg

This thread is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

Kat Von D is back on BeautyTalk! Visit this thread on Tuesday, August 23, 12 pm–1 pm PDT to find out how the tattoo-artist-turned-brand-founder applies her lipstick perfectly every time, and how to make your foundation last. Ask all of your questions and get answers from Kat LIVE on BeautyTalk.

Be sure click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Kat Von D

Thank you! I can't wait to try them out! 

Hi Kat! I'm a huge fan! Thank you so much for being here today!

I'm in my 20's but have quite hooded eyes, such that there is barely any lid visible when my eyes are open. I also have a ton of space between my eyes and my brows. Do you have any tips to contour my eyes? Or do you have any suggestions for an interesting look I could do?

Heart Jenn

Have you checked out my youtube tutorial on how to contour your eyes using the Shade+Light contour palette?  There might be a few tries in there for ya! xo

I'll check it out, thank you!

Hello Kat! So glad you're doing a Q&A 😄 thank you in advance!

What do you do when you're looking for new inspiration for your art? Sometimes I find it hard to stay motivated and inspired.

Hey Kat, what is your favorite red from studded kiss and your favorite red from everlasting liquid?

Studded Kiss is a toss up between Underage Red and Adora.  For Everlasting Liquid Lipstick I am so in love with Santa Sangre!  Its the shade I'm wearing in my bio pic!

Huge fan!

How is the process going with making everything vegan? Also, what is your biggest motivation, makeup, and art wise? Hope you're having a great day! 💞

What eyeshadow are you using when you do your silvery smokey eye? And would you ever consider bringing back the shade Holy Bible or just shimmer shadows in general back to your line (as a part of a permanent eyeshadow palette)?

You're in luck!  Right now we are working on an array of single shadows!  And i will definitely keep Holy Bible in mind!  Old skool!!

Anonymous Insider

Hi Kat!

If you were on a rush and you could only apply one make up product , which would be your essential one?

Send you lots of love from Spain!

Tattoo Liner!!

What is your go-to skincare, facewash, face lotion, eye cream etc..? 🙂

Man!  I am in absolute love with Ole Henrikson Walnut Complexion scrub!  and I've turned so many people onto it!  Hope you dig it too!

Anonymous Insider

Hey Kat❤️I just want to Thank you for creating a Crueltyfree company and I'm super excited for Katvondbeauty to go 100%Vegan Thank you for also creating your Vegan Alert list on your website 

Thanks darlin!   And thank you for always showing me so much love on insta!  #vegansister

Hi Kat! Ordered the Project Chimps lipstick this morning! I so love how you help ALL of these  animal sanctuaries!!!

Oh man!!  That means the world to me!!!   THANK YOU!!

Hi Kat!  Wondering if all items in your make up collection will be reformulated to be vegan someday?  

They sure will!  For now, you can go to katvondbeauty.com and check out the Vegan Alert tab, and see all the products that are already reformulated to be 100% vegan! 

Hi Kat! What is your favorite kind of eyeshadows? Matte or Shimmer? Love you, from Texas! 🙂

2 Replies
testing