cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Kat Von D

TRENDING-SOCIAL-BEAUTY-TALK-081816-DR4-V2IR[4].jpg

This thread is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

Kat Von D is back on BeautyTalk! Visit this thread on Tuesday, August 23, 12 pm–1 pm PDT to find out how the tattoo-artist-turned-brand-founder applies her lipstick perfectly every time, and how to make your foundation last. Ask all of your questions and get answers from Kat LIVE on BeautyTalk.

Be sure click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Kat Von D

What's your go to red?

I HAD A BLAST CHATTING IT UP WITH YOU ALL!!!  Thank you to everyone who asked questions!  and sorry i didn't get to answer every one!  I swear i was typing as fast as possible!!  My fingers are super buff now!  LET'S DO THIS AGAIN, YEAH?!?!   

Lastly, a huge THANK YOU to sephora for letting me come on here today to talk to you guys!  I LOVE YOU!  

CON TODO MI CORAZON!!

Bye love 😘

BTW ARE YOU EVER COMING TO SEPHORA IN CONNECTICUT I NEED TO MEET YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Anonymous Insider

I'm from Liverpool UK and I can't wait for Katvondbeauty to come to Debenhams! I'll definitely be ther  xxxx 

Thanks for joining us and for answering our questions Kat! It was great having you! Can not wait for the new launches! xoxo

Anewxa

Yes I second that!! =D

What's your fave lip shade on an olive complexion?

Sorry for spamming you with olive skin questions LOL

❤️ Jess 😃

Hello Kat dear! When will you make more music? I love listening to Rosary Blue especially with your lovely voice in it! - Pam 

Anonymous Insider

Screenshot_2016-08-23-21-56-20.png

THE BEST!!!  SEPHORA SPAIN!!!

Anonymous Insider

Hey Kat! 

I'm from Brazil And I cant LIVE without Lock It Foundation! But Brazil's Sephora never restock your brand! Specially the new shades of lipstick. U have plans to come back here And re launch Kat Von D beauty? Thanks!!! 

BYE QUEEN ILYSM ❤️

any products you can't live without?

Hello

Do you plan to lauch in France?

Regards

Anonymous Insider

Hey Kat!! I absolutely love your mascara! The fact that you're absolutely gorgeous, yet badass with tattoos, and have a great cosmetic line is so awesome! I am starting up my YouTube channel and would love to try and get some of your other products to do reviews on! I haven't tried anything other than the mascara, but have been dying to! You're amazing btw! Definitely an inspiration to me! 😍😍😍😍

I would like to try your makeup, but I have really dry skin. What foundation of yours would be best?

Serpentina Palette! 

Thank you for sharing the goodness in your heart with the world. You are an inspiration and a joy!!! 

Anonymous Insider

Hey Kat, remember this?  😄 ten points if you remember where ya signed it DSC_0625.JPG

453 Replies
testing