sephoraadmin2

Live Chat with Josie Maran

[ Edited ]

JosieM_Chat.jpg

This chat is now closed! Thank you everyone for your participation!

Get the inside scoop on supermodel Josie Maran’s natural beauty secrets! Visit this thread on September 18 between 12-1pm PST to participate in our live Q&A with the brand founder herself. Learn all the different ways she uses Argan oil and ask her a beauty question of your own.

Be sure to click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Learn more about the brand> http://seph.me/15N82md

jmcteam

Re: Live Chat with Josie Maran

[ Edited ]

JM_BT.jpg

Sephora Argan Beauties!

Thank you so much for your wonderful questions. It was so fun to talk to you all! I'm sorry I didn't have time to answer every question, but I'll be back again soon to chat some more. 

With love and light,

Josie

vinga

(0) Hearts

Hi Josie!

First of all - you're amazing! =)

I want to ask you which products you recommend from your line for rosacea skin?

shaylibrianne

(0) Hearts

Hi Josie, I am 20 and just starting to realize I need to start paying better attention to my skincare. I have recently started using your Light Argan Oil (I have oily/combination skin) and so far I love it! (I also love your coconut water cheek gelee) But I was wondering what else you would recommend for someone my age in terms of caring for my skin now to keep it glowing in the future?

jmcteam

[ Edited ]

Hi Shaylibrianne! Thanks so much for your question. You're so smart to be starting to take care of your skin at this age. The Argan Light is a great place to start. I recommend adding a nice, non-stripping cleanser like my Argan Cleansing Oil. This will clean your skin of impurities, but also keep it balanced and help regulate your oil production over time. But the MOST important thing to do is stay out of the sun. Always wear a hat at the beach, and wear SPF every day like my Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 40. I'm also a huge believer in taking care of your body from the inside out, so make sure you're treating your body nicely and eating yummy healthy things, drinking lots of water, and d